Where to buy The Beatles 'Made In Germany' 2012 Stereo LP's individually?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by thatguy1976, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatguy1976

thatguy1976 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hello,
    Has anyone purchased any of the 2012 Beatles Stereo LP's individually recently and if so, did you get Made In Germany pressings? I saw a few at FYE the other day and they all had the "Made In Germany" sticker on the back. Was just wondering if anyone ordered these online and got the Germany pressed editions as well? Thanks in advance!

2. davecaddie

davecaddie Forum Resident

I just received a German copy of Beatles for Sale from Amazon.ca

thatguy1976 likes this.
  3. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Maybe Amazon Germany!

4. thatguy1976

thatguy1976 Forum Resident Thread Starter

For anyone interested in purchasing the individual Beatles Stereo Vinyl "Made In Germany" Reissues, I ordered one of each title that comes in the Stereo Vinyl Box Set from CCmusic.com, and all but "Past Masters" are currently the EU Optimal pressings. So I imagine if you order through them, Deepdiscount, or importcd's, you will get the "Made In Germany" pressings.

5. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

Another option is to do a search on ebay. It's a little time consuming but if you search: Beatles 2012 180g, you will find quite a few available and some decent pricing. Anybody that takes pics of the front and back covers will show the "Made In Germany" sticker. I found everything I was looking for as well as a few duplicates at good prices...…… but like I said, it can be a little time consuming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.