20% off Audio Fidelity gold select titles

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by indy mike, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indy mike

indy mike Forum Pest Thread Starter

I got an email from Audio Fidelity a couple days ago - 20% off AF gold cds EXCEPT Bad Company. I cut the information and pasted it here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Audio Fidelity 20% Discount on 24K+Gold May 10, 2006
    -- THIS OFFER IS GOOD UNTIL MAY 31ST, 2006

Here it is! The get it while you can 20% discount ($15.98 each) on the following Audio Fidelity 24K+ Gold titles:

FACES "A Nod Is As Good As A Wink"
    DOOBIE BROTHERS "Minute By Minute"
    MONTROSE "Montrose"
    DEEP PURPLE "Who Do We Think We Are"
    (Sorry guys, Bad Co. " Bad Co". is not included in this limited time offer. Shipping is excluded and our normal shipping fee will apply)

THIS OFFER IS GOOD UNTIL MAY 31ST, 2006
    We are reprinting our catalog so many of you did not receive one. If you signed up on our website to have our catalog mailed out to you, one will be in the mail soon.
    This limited time offer is my way of saying, as always, thanks for your continued support!

All the above offered 24K+ Gold titles are viewable on our website at www.audiofidelity.net. If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, visit our website to print out an order form and fax it to the office OR call our toll free number at (866) 203-0647. We'll be happy to take your order by phone.

NOTE: The titles listed in this offer are subject to in-stock availability. When they are gone they are gone. Don't wait too long to place your order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.