2006 Hot TV News Anchor/Reporter Thread

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MikePh, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

I remember when Soedad hosted the science-news-roundup program on CNN several years ago; made it worth getting out of bed on Saturday mornings! So young and sweet!

2. Well, Bonnie Bernstein is probably the best sideline reporter (and for multiple sports too). And straight on, she's not hard on the eyes. Unfortunately, when she conducts some interviews and we get the profile, the schnozz kind of fills the screen.

I think Suzy Kolber's not bad, though age is catching up with her (serious webbing around the eyes). Unfortunately, she talks like she's congested all the time.

Keith

3. philson717

philson717 New Member

---------------

referring to the lovely michelle kosinski:

That incident was nothing. i know a member of the crew, and he says michelle's producer refused to allow the shot to happen in deep water,
    which michelle apparently wanted to do, if the show was going to force them to use that canoe.
    in their story, you could see how deep the water was in other spots, they were just on the edge for the live shot.

bloggers jumped all over this girl, who seems actually very smart, because nbc had just gotten on W's case for planting questions during a press conference.

as far as i'm concerned, michelle's other work on big stories speaks for itself. she's good.

4. jamesc

jamesc Senior Member

Megyn Kendall

[​IMG]

5. jamesc

jamesc Senior Member

Wasn't Erica Hill on TechTV long ago (before they merged with the crappy G4 network)? I always liked her too.

6. rjp

rjp Senior Member

mrs marc cohn.

7. music4life

music4life Senior Member

She used to be the anchor here on the NBC affiliate here in Chicago a few years ago before she left for CNN. Needless to say I never missed a broadcast! LOL

That same station now has three great looking anchors.
    Marion Brooks, Anna Davlantes, and Amy Jacobsen.

Sorry guys, no pics to post of them...

8. apileocole

apileocole Lush Life Gort

philson717, appreciate the balancing info.

wags,

:laugh: My sympathies to the poor, poor fellow.

Any pictures of this "very petite and much too polished and articulate" Angela? A nice enough combination from the sounds of it. :angel:

9. andyinstal

andyinstal Runner for Others

Here in Dallas, Alexa Conomos

10. HGN2001

HGN2001 Mystery picture member

Well, wags DID post a link to the webpage with her picture, but here it is, from that webpage:

[​IMG]

Harry

11. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I can't find a good picture of Laura Logan, the CBS International reporter (if you like the Brit accent, she's got the whole package!), but she's as hot as most female reporters/anchors I've seen. :love:

12. chargrove

chargrove Forum Resident

OH yeah.:agree:

13. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Blair G's avatar queen - British Columbia's Dagmar Midcap!

14. apileocole

apileocole Lush Life Gort

well d'uh on me! :o

Hm a very pretty pic :agree:

15. dogpile

dogpile Generation X record spinner.

How about WPT reporter Shana Hiatt? Married to James Van Patten the brother of Vince Van Patten. Shana was the former reporter/spokesperson for the World Poker Tour. Shana does want to pursue a professional career as a news reporter. She will be missed :cry:

Attached Files:

16. dogpile

dogpile Generation X record spinner.

Rumour has it, Shana will be divorcing Patten and is now engaged to Hollywood movie producer Todd Garner. Garner a founding partner of Revolution Studios served as executive producer on XXX, Anger Management, Are We There Yet and others....I'm such a gossip queen :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.