24: Legacy - FOX Orders Pilot With Completely New Cast

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by ky658, Jan 23, 2016.

1. tonyc

tonyc Forum Resident

There are plenty of good talented actors on the show. It is ridiculous to question that.

I'm not going to claim it is high art or anything but I have really enjoyed this season. The 12 episode format has kept things moving along nicely.

sloaches likes this.
  2. marcb

marcb Forum Resident

Not ridiculous at all. If anything, this series is exposing some bloated reputations.

The acting has been almost universally laughable.

3. jmobrien68

jmobrien68 Forum Resident

Glad I decided to give it a go... I enjoyed... eh, enjoyed isn't the right word... I was pulled into it and it kept me entertained... I would be in if they went with another season.

4. David Egan

David Egan Active Member

The last few episodes were reasonably involving. I laughed when the tension with Tony was resolved with a timely phone call but I wouldn't mind catching up with him and his remaining cohort to see what their next job is. Jimmy Smits did another solid job and his future could be interesting as well. The thing is, a great series always has a truly captivating lead character/actor and Keifer won't be replaced. With a slashed budget they needed great writing. But it's not like I have something important to do while waiting for Gotham.

5. Mylene

Mylene Forum Resident

The final episode was the worst. It tried to tie up too many plotlines in too shorter time. At least Miranda Otto can put on her CV she was killed in the final episodes of Homeland AND 24.

6. Deesky

Deesky Forum Resident

It frees her up to die in other shows!

7. Mylene

Mylene Forum Resident

I'll watch anything she's in. Her good/bad strike rate is pretty high.

8. rjp

rjp Forum Resident

any chance in heaven they would renew this drivel?

9. Mylene

Mylene Forum Resident

Next series should be the day after this one where they have to do all the paperwork.

Vidiot likes this.
  10. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!