A list of shows that are soon to be shown on RFD-TV

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by BradOlson, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven Thread Starter

Join the RFD-TV Country Club at www.rfdcc.com, driverdrummer

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  2. milankey

milankey Forum Resident

It's time to make sausage Jimmy.

3. jjh1959

jjh1959 Senior Member

The Jimmy Dean show has a 4 dvd set of Season One Volume 1 (15 shows) available only from their website for $130! They are nuts if they think that's going to fly off the shelf.

4. BradOlson

BTW, I watched one of the reruns of the Jimmy Dean Show tonight and the YouTube videos I posted promoting the show are right when it comes to the sound quality. The sound is horribly NR'd in the remastering, the picture is what it is due to the kinescope mastering.

5. BradOlson

An episode of the Jimmy Dean Show with Teresa Brewer's master that was made as a Halloween show is so damaged that although the image was able to be restored, the audio has lots of noise on it that RFD-TV will not be able to rerun that episode but it is on the DVD as a bonus feature. Only 5 episodes are lost.

6. ampmods

ampmods Forum Resident

I miss having this channel.

My favorite show though was the Molly B. Polka Party. Now that's entertainment!

7. BradOlson

BTW, RFD-TV and FamilyNet are both on Sling right now if you add the "Heartland Extra" package for $5 a month. So that's another way to add the channel to a streaming device alongside DirecTV Now and the Country Club.

8. BradOlson

Chasing Down Madison Brown is another neat show. BTW, Madison is the daughter of Mark Miller of Sawyer Brown and also Christopher Knight of the Brady Bunch is her uncle as well

9. BradOlson

I have a Legends of Country Comedy DVD on Legend Films and the sound of the unrestored Jimmy Dean and Rowlf footage in that documentary sounds better and may even look better than the restorations aired on RFD-TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.