Acoustic Sounds - NOS Howard Rumsey LP $11.99 - West Coast Jazz

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by patient_ot, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patient_ot

patient_ot Senior Member Thread Starter

Just wanted to post this for anyone that might be interested:

Howard Rumseys Lighthouse-Music For Lighthousekeeping-Vinyl Record|Acoustic Sounds »

This is OOP as far as I know. The copy I received from Acoustic Sounds was one of the old Fantasy-era OJCs with the yellow sticker on the front like in the picture, not one of the Concord Music Group OJC pressings that you commonly see in stores now.

If you like "West Coast" Jazz from the '50s and '60s, you'll probably like this. The price is a bargain and cheaper than what I see some eBay and Discog sellers selling used copies for.

The webpage says "limited stock" so I'm not sure how many they have left. I also bought "In the Solo Spotlight" from Acoustic Sounds and it was the same type of NOS Fantasy-era OJC pressing. Also a great album but that appears to be on Back Order now per the A.S. website. Not sure if they will be getting more in or what pressing that will be if they do.

2. clairehuxtable

clairehuxtable Forum Resident

Great price, but I'll never order from them again. I ordered the Little Richard SACD for $20 once and it ended coming to over $50 once shipping, duty, etc. to Canada were factored in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.