Actors + Actresses Who Only Appeared In 1 or 2 Films

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by greatmuta, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marke

marke Forum Resident

Keith Richards has only appeared in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies as opposed to Mick Jagger who has appeared in about 6 or 7 movies. I think Richards is the better actor. :)

2. groundharp

groundharp Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger

Well, it's not like Keith was really called upon to do any "acting" in those 2 P.O.T.C. movies. At least Jagger has taken roles where he was required to play parts very much UNLIKE himself.

3. Jonathan Ke Quan.

razerx likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    Laurie Zimmer

guy incognito likes this.
  5. Both actresses who played Angie Dickinson's daughters in Big Bad Mamma. Robbie Lee & Susan Sennett. One of which married Graham Nash! (lucky dog).

6. And as a matter of fact:
    Tanya Tucker
    [​IMG]
    Looks like she was four TV movies. Not sure how many of those besides Georgia Peaches were cameos.

7. halfjapanese

halfjapanese Gifs moider!

8. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

Redrum! Redrum!

There's a million child actors who were terrific but opted to bow out of the industry, rather than stick with it. The most famous case I know of is Mary Badham, co-star of To Kill a Mockingbird, who I thought did an extraordinarily good job.

[​IMG]

Mary did Mockingbird plus a couple of minor TV shows and indie films, then vanished. Her brother was John Badham, who went on to have a huge career as a director and producer in Hollywood. I bumped into Badham once for five minutes and mentioned that and he agreed she had enough talent that she could've been very big, but she basically had no interest in pursuing a career and was happier just as a wife and mother.

9. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

Very difficult actor. Years later, director Roland Emmerich talked about how difficult and demanding Davison was in Stargate, despite the fact that the actor had very little experience. Davison was keenly aware how difficult it would be to replace him, so he was quite the diva on set.

Mark E. Moon likes this.
  10. Scooterpiety

Scooterpiety Ars Gratia Artis

Sarah Holcomb! Clorette DePasto in "Animal House" and Maggie in "Caddyshack". I think she appeared in only four movies. She was definitely talented and I would liked to have seen more of her.

11. I never saw Stargate, but I thought he was great in The Crying Game, considering he had almost no acting experience.

12. sixtiesstereo

sixtiesstereo Senior Member

Plus of course he was in "The Goonies" a year after "Doom", basically playing the same "Short Round"
    character.

13. kippy

kippy Forum Resident

Jade Calegory - Mac & Me

A real-life disabled actor whose only movie was a major bomb. I have a feeling that Hollywood only used "real" actors pretending to be disabled after this movie.

[​IMG]

14. guy incognito

guy incognito Senior Member

There was Rene Kirby, who has spina bifada, in the Farrelly brothers' Shallow Hal. But I don't think he was a professional actor, just an acquaintance of the Farrellys who was written into the script.

[​IMG]

kippy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.