Alanis Morissette- Jagged Little Pill

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by PaulKTF, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief

Chief Over 12,000 Served

As long as I use quotes, I don't have to be too "committed" to my "ideas". :righton:

2. Chief

Chief Over 12,000 Served

I used to think working at a record store would be the best thing ever. Then I tried it, and it was actually the worst thing ever! It combined something I loved (music) with something I couldn't stand (business). Perhaps I'd feel differently if I worked at some indie outfit instead of a corporate music retailer.

3. JLP is STILL a good album after 15 years.
    Her name is STILL very difficult to spell correctly after 15 years.

4. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I "agree" with that, "Chief"! :D

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

You got that right! I'm normally a good speller, but I always have to think about "Morissette" - and I usually remember incorrectly...

6. head_unit

head_unit Senior Member

That's what Autotune and noise reduction and peak limiting are for, so it can be made "Even Better Than The Real Thing" :o

Or like a poster I once saw said, an "Actual Simulation"

7. Colocally

Colocally One Of The New Wave Boys

I remember back in 95 Morrissey was Bowie's support for the UK concerts and after one show he pulled out. So they got Alanis in, instead. So one week the adds had Morrissey as support, next time they were run, they had Alanis Morissette. I had not actually heard of her at this time, and when I saw the revised ads, I was a little confused, I wondered if Morrissey had been in for some corrective surgery and this was his/her new name. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.