Amazon just raised shipping rates

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Scottb, Jun 3, 2018.

1. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

Called Amazon Flex.

Kevin55 likes this.
  2. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

Have those here also. Dirty white vans that keep going down a dead end street next to our place. I think these are Amazon employees. I never see any branded uniforms, they have a variety of dress, mostly bright vests.

3. rjp

rjp Senior Member

of course +hey want everyone to join prime $100+ per year, to get free 2 day shipping and the right buy cheap toiletries. i would never ever join prime, i'll wait a couple months to get my order up to free shipping if i have to,prime is almost thievery as far as i am concerned.

4. LitHum05

LitHum05 El Disco Es Cultura

Yes. But the price has gone up there, too.

5. MYKE

MYKE Columbia 6 Eye Mono - 1958

Doesn't matter, still worth it.

6. LitHum05

LitHum05 El Disco Es Cultura

I know. I just hate getting the shaft.

7. manicpopthrill

manicpopthrill Forum Resident

In order for us to bring you the broadest possible selection, some Prime items cannot be delivered in less than 3 business days. Most common reasons include item restricted to ground shipping or requiring extra time to prepare for shipment.

When did Amazon start this? Bye-bye 2 day, and weekend deliveries.

8. jricc

jricc Forum Resident

Yeah I ordered a Fishman amp cover yesterday, and the Prime 2 day shipping has it arriving Tues Aug 14

9. quicksrt

quicksrt Forum Resident

I've seen that notice and my stuff or most of it still arrived the next day. I was shocked and delighted.

But I still cancelled Prime. I'm tired of all the subscription models and ways companies have to soak you out of your money.