Antenna TV Olivia Newton-John Appears Soon

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Song4U, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Song4U

Song4U Senior Member Thread Starter

Calling all Olivia Newton-John fans.....
    Olivia is listed to appear on Antenna TV
    • Sun 7/15
    • 11:30pm-1:00am
    • ANTENNA
    • Mon 7/16
    • 3:30am-5:00am
    • ANTENNA
    (First Aired: Nov. 12, 1976)
    Actor Don Rickles; singer Frank Sinatra; singer Olivia Newton-John; actor David Janssen.

This is the episode that promotes her album, Don't Stop Believin' and on it she sings, "Every Face Tells A Story" and it's a "live" performance.

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  2. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

They will likely cut out "Sam", as they have in previous airings. Thankfully both of Frank's performances were left intact.

3. Ignatius

Ignatius Forum Resident

*Sponsored by Geico and Farmers Only.com.
    I watch a lot of Antenna TV.

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  4. Song4U

Just a friendly reminder that ONJ will be tonight at 11:30 pm don’t miss her live performance, my HD recorder is set. :love:

5. Song4U

In case you missed it here is the video, including the Sam performance which was also live.

Chris_Sydney, ted321 and MMM like this.
  6. David Campbell

David Campbell Forum Resident

Incredibly gorgeous! She's also so soft spoken here , I had to turn up the audio a tad to hear her speak.

All of these guys were so enamored with her as she speaks. I mean the fact that Rickles was quiet at times really speaks volumes about how she enraptured attention here.

( it's a bit depressing to realize Olivia is the only one here on this panel still with us.)

Song4U likes this.
  7. Chris_Sydney

Chris_Sydney Forum Resident

You could just feel her career stepping into another gear here. So interesting to hear her response to the question about why she isn't in movies - who could have predicted what was just around the corner? I love the live arrangement of 'Every Face Tells A Story' too, an underrated single from that 70s period that also gestured to what was to come.

It's interesting to see that performance of 'Sam' and hear the beginning of the adlibs at the end of the song that she carried through to all her subsequent performances, even as recently as the last few years.

x

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.