Anybody know the best Record Stores in Indiana?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by AidanB, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AidanB

AidanB Forum Resident Thread Starter

I've only been to a store called NEAT NEAT NEAT RECORDS which is in Ft. Wayne and this crappy store in Bloomington that only sold overpriced reissues.

2. Joseph.McClure

Joseph.McClure Forum Resident

Which store in Bloomington are you referring to? I've found some nice records at Landlocked in the crates on the floor in the $3 - $10 range. I don't buy new reissues so I can't speak to them....

3. AidanB

AidanB Forum Resident Thread Starter

It might've been Landlocked. It's in the area with the Scotty's, if you know where that is.

4. maui jim

maui jim Forum Resident

Indy CD and Luna music in Indianapolis both have good selection of CDs and vinyl

5. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

Thanks for the mention of these stores. I really liked Luna, and walked out with a stack of used CDs. I didn't find much at Indy CD, but they had a pretty small used CD selection. Both stores had a wide selection of records.

I have gone to a couple record shows around Indy and found items at both. Do anyone know if any Indy flea markets have any booths with records or cds worth checking out? Maybe 5-10 years ago, one of them had a booth that focused on music, but I can't remember which one it was at, and it may be gone by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.