Anyone ordered recently from SoundStageDirect

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by psulioninks, Jan 16, 2018.

1. mikeyt

mikeyt Forum Resident

I got all of that. I believe Seth is high up, perhaps some of those issues are unknown on their end so direct feedback might be a better option in the long run and useful to bring some needed change to their business. But it was just a suggestion. You do you.

2. MondoFanM

MondoFanM Active Member

I didn’t really have a negative or positive opinion about the shipping. I just don’t order enough from them but I went ahead and used the coupon for the Way Out West Sonny Rollins reissue. Took $20 off. Hadn’t planned on getting it but the coupon swayed me.

3. Shawn

Shawn Forum Resident

4. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident Thread Starter

Yeah, they obviously have some issues. I wish everyone else here who order from them luck in getting their items shipped in a timely manner.

5. Alf Panek

Alf Panek New Member

i'm having an issue with them right now too - nearing two weeks on an item that is supposed to ship in 3-5 days.
    what a bummer! they have been awesome in the past.

6. Alf Panek

Alf Panek New Member

more troubling is if you click the Email an inquiry about this order link it is broken (I tried with both safari and chrome). I will actually feel fortunate if i get the record or my money back.

7. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident Thread Starter

Open a chat email - they will respond to that.

8. Bake

Bake New Member

I couldn’t get that link to work either but I did finally receive my order after a month. I did use the live contact message a couple times to inquire about my order and that worked although it didn’t help my records arrive any sooner but at least somebody was able to let me know it would probably be 5-10 more days on a couple occasions when I asked. I also tried sending a couple emails to their other contacts and had no response from those. On a positive note my records were packed extremely well and I was very happy with them. If they told me up front that they didn’t actually have the records ready to ship and it would be about a month before I received them it wouldn’t have been so bad but when they promise 3-5 days and you have to go out of your way to find out what’s going on it’s a little frustrating. Oh well now I know what to expect if I order again...

9. Shawn

Shawn Forum Resident

Or post a negative Yelp review, they seem to respond to something so public.

10. zakyfarms

zakyfarms Forum Resident

This post is from Seth, last summer:

If anybody ever needs us, please see below, 800 # tech support , 800 customer service, email portal, live chat, text customer service, Our phone is answered by a service 24/7 365 if we do not answer

Support

We are here to help you. Please fill out the form below and one of our team members will get back to you shortly. Thank you, SoundStageDirect®

[​IMG]
    Toll Free:
    1(877) 929-8729
    Local & International:
    267-247-5051
    Equipment Technical Support (Non-Sales):
    1(800) 439-4628

[​IMG]
    info@soundstagedirect.com

[​IMG]
    267-202-7977 (Texts received after business hours will be answered the next business day.)

[​IMG]
    Chat online with a customer service representative. CHAT NOW

[​IMG]
    SoundStageDirect.com
    212 Decatur St
    Doylestown, PA 18901

Office Hours:
    Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm EST
    Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm EST

tmtomh likes this.
  11. krisjay

krisjay Forum Resident

I stopped using them long ago. Speaking only for me, after a couple of issues with them, I just simply go elsewhere. To many other options to have to deal with issues. Obviously other people might have better luck with them.

12. MondoFanM

MondoFanM Active Member

I got an email today about my Way Out West being shipped.