Anyone want a Japanese first CD pressing of *Abbey Road*? Only $500!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by KeithH, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatle Terr

Beatle Terr Super Senior SH Forum Member Musician & Guitarist

Wow you beat my price of 26 bucks and change. Mine is however totally mint even in the original jewel case that has the smooth sides. I guess we both did good.

2. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Hi Johnny H glad to see you here I am the one who emailed you after the auction.

I had discovered this auction too and was hangin ready to snipe as I had emailed the seller and determined it was a Toshiba. Anyway at 5 minutes before auction end I was loading up to enter a good bid. My satellite connection crapped out and the page would just not load until over a minute after the auction ended there it was auction ended and price $16.50 I was fit to be tied.

I felt better when Johnny H told me he had entered a $5,000 bid accidental I would have not won the auction and it would have cost him a good bit more money so we all won out glad to see it was a forum member.

By the way Johnny Ive been meaning to mail you back but my satellite connection has not been allowing me to log on to my email account.
    Damn satellite!

3. Beatle Terr

Holy $5000 bucks boy if that would have gone through, we'd have a lot of original Abbey Roads on Ebay for sale for that kind price. I still wouldn't have sold mine though. I'd be waiting to see if it would go even higher!:D

4. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Yea just imangine if someone else had made the same mistake that would have been scarry. I was only going to bid around $50.

5. Beatle Terr

Flyod that would still have been a great steal of a price for it now a days!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.