Arrested Development Season Finale Tonight!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Mike Dow, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Dow

Mike Dow I kind of like the music Thread Starter

Attention Arrested Development fans, finally, the season finale airs tonight on FOX at 8:30 pm EST. For those who missed the pilot episode, it airs at 9:30 pm. I am very happy that FOX is giving this show a chance. It's been renewed for a second year!

2. GregY

GregY New Member

I do love this show. Thanks for the reminder. I might've forgotten.

3. bldg blok

bldg blok Forum Resident

My TiVo was already aware, but I'm glad you're giving a heads up to everyone else. Season finale of "Sopranos" & new AD! I love Sunday PM TV!

4. GaryW

GaryW New Member

Another great episode. Can't believe nobody watches this show! One of the best sitcoms ever. I hope Fox puts some money behind it and promotes it more, (or even some). It's almost criminal to think that tonights episode was almost the last. Watch this show people!

5. GregY

GregY New Member

"I think something laid eggs on me."

6. Steve-oh

Steve-oh Senior Member

Great show, let's hope Fox shows some patience with it. Remember, Seinfeld wasn't a hit until a couple years in, but the networks seem to forget about that kind of thing anymore.

7. KLM

KLM Senior Member

I was flicking through the dial and saw this but didn't realize it was the season finale. I too think this is a great show, thoroughly original and well written. I'm sorry I missed the finale but glad to hear that it was renewed for a second season. Too all who haven't watched it yet, give it a chance, its a bit quirky but not the predictable kind of humor that is on most sitcoms these days.

8. bldg blok

bldg blok Forum Resident

OK folks, next Sun. FOX is airing two AD eps: "Top Banana" at 8:30PM and "Storming The Castles" at 9:30PM (both EST). Check your local listings to be sure as I'm pulling these from the NYC & LA FOX affiliate schedules.

9. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

(footage not found)

10. Mike Dow

:laugh: :laugh:

How very inside! :laugh:

11. TSmithPage

TSmithPage Ex Post Facto Member

I think this show gets my vote as best sitcom this year. Combined with 24 being best drama, it looks like Fox gets the sweep! We just watched the last episode and first episode back to back, and the show has been solid all season. I had forgotten some things, like the origin or G.O.B.s name. It was also interesting to see how Maeby and George Michael have switched places in the cousin-crush department. Anyone not watching this show needs to swat it up in reruns this summer. It's rare to find such a creative clever show on TV anymore. Actually, it seems more like a pay-per-view type show, if that makes any sense.

12. MITBeta

MITBeta New Member

My wife and I sat down to watch this episode on Monday (thanks to TiVo) and my wife said, "Ooh, is this a new one?"

I said, "Yes, it's the season finale."

She said, "Does that mean that this is the last one we're ever going to see?"

I said, "No, as a matter of fact it has been renewed for next season."

She said, "That's strange, every other show we like they cancel. But I'm glad this one made it through."

Then after laughing our a$$es off for 22 minutes she again declared how glad she was that the show would be back next season...

13. Mike Dow

She likes Arrested Development? She's a keeper--don't let her go!

14. MITBeta

MITBeta New Member

I really had no plans to let her go, but thanks for the vote of confidence anyway... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.