Audio Ebay?? ("buy my trinket, buy my trinket...")

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Lisa, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Ugh. More reason to have the volume knob very handy at all times. :(

2. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Gawd..... :puke:

3. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Won't affect me. I rarely turn on my computer speakers since I have a stereo system and a TV in the same room as the computer. :)

4. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

Why would anyone bother? Some of these tightwad sellers won't shell out an extra 50 cents...or they'll just add another buck to their inflated shipping fees. They should learn to use a spell-checker first. :sigh:

Cool thing is, I use the Proxomitron filter that lets me disable sounds if they're loaded in the background...if that's how they link to them. If so, the last thing I need is the sound blaring out at 3am when I'm looking around Ebay.

5. jamesmaya

jamesmaya Senior Member

Great. Now we can hear the voice behind the guy whose favorite Ebay adjective is "STUNNING".

Jim W.

6. KeithH

Jim said:

:laugh: Or we will hear, "This MP3 CD is an original silver CD. I do not sell CD-Rs!" :rolleyes:

7. KeithH

I wonder how mymusicfix2 might use the voice feature. Imagine how obnoxious that could be. :hurl:

8. jamesmaya

jamesmaya Senior Member

LOOKIE HERE FOLKS. FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THE DCC GOLD VERSION OF JEFFERSON STARSHIP'S RED OCTOPUS. LONG OUT OF PRINT. BOUND TO GAIN VALUE IN THE COMING YEARS...........WHATAREYAWAITING FOR?!!!.......HEY, COME BACK.....A HUNDRED DOLLARS....FIRM.

9. KeithH

Jim, of course, at $400, the copy of Red Octopus would be a cut-out that he bought for $10 at Music For A Song. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.