Audioquest Jitterbug - "Removes Parasitic Resonance"

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by CARPEYOLO, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbutsu

jimbutsu WATCH YÖUR STEPPE

Ah-ha... much clearer now...

2. jimbutsu

jimbutsu WATCH YÖUR STEPPE

Why? This makes perfect sense. If the 1s are sideways, they'll look like dashes, which a binary system won't know what to do with... and if the 0s happen to be more ovular than circular (as is the case with true audiophile systems), and those aren't lined up right, well, you're screwed.

You clearly know this, and you're being intentionally obtuse. I'm so on to you.

3. Rolltide

Rolltide Forum Resident

One doesn't need to know about USB audio. One just needs to understand rather low level concepts of how computer systems operate to understand there is no such thing as "data alignment". Really though, I think you should trust Audioquest. They've never ever done anything to make any reasonable person suspect they might be in the business of selling products with no tangible benefit.

4. JonP

JonP Active Member

Thanks for the user review. It's good to know Audio Police such as yourself are always there to have our backs. What would we all do without you? Actually buy something ourselves and listen to it? How silly would that be! Or perhaps your never ending diatribes on these forums against the notion that the same bits can have different sounds is - deep down - a defence mechanism to cope with the fact that others have superior listening skills that it seems you will never acquire no matter how hard you practice and try.

triple likes this.
  5. MarkJM

MarkJM Forum Resident

I don't know how it works or what it does.

I do know that music played on my system from my computer sounds better to my ears when using the jitterbug.

6. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

So now that we've devolved into personal attacks and trolling, it's time to put this thread to sleep.

:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.