Bachelor in Paradise (ABC TV Show)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by snowman872, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowman872

snowman872 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Well, the show airs for six weeks. I am not sure if they contestants are actually there in paradise for six weeks. But, few of them last the entire duration from week 1 so it's certainly possible.

I think a surprising number of impulsive people in the "real world" do get married quickly. It don't necessarily recommend this, but on the other hand, lots of people who are careful and date a long time still fail at marriage. It all seems like a crap shoot anyway.

2. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Maybe not totally scripted but there are re-takes of various scenes to get the desired emotion, effect, etc.

3. snowman872

Saw part one of the season 4 finale last night ... wow, what a jolt! So many couples, even a bunch of the "strong" ones left paradise broken-hearted.

Turns out I was right about Kendall. She freaked without an adequate explanation out toward the end and her and Joe didn't even get to consider going to the fantasy suite. How disappointing since they were together since day one of Paradise. Poor Joe, he was dull, but a stand-up guy the entire time.

The other big surprise was the collapse of Astrid and Canadian Kevin. These two stuck together like peas in a pod practically the entire show and seemed solid. Kevin just lost it when faced with the end of Paradise and the prospect of the fantasy suite. He was only "80%" sure and became a train wreck.

I'm looking forward to the wrap up show that aired last night. I watch it on Hulu so I'm a little bit behind.

RK2249 likes this.
  4. RK2249

RK2249 Forum Resident

If you want to read about something interesting to take a look at this morning's headlines about Jenna and Jordan.

5. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

I came across that info about them last night right after the finale. Very interesting stuff...

6. RK2249

RK2249 Forum Resident

pretty messed up if it's true

7. snowman872

I watched the finale last night ... wow, that was a great show!

Over all, I am impressed with the "success" this season with the number of actual relationships that resulted from the show. Perhaps Bachelor in Paradise is proof that you can take any group of random single people off the street, put them in a paradise setting and wind up lovebirds who think they found their perfect match. I have doubts they truly would be good matches in the long run so I find this sort of scary.

I liked how they had some clips of the participants after Paradise to see what happened.

Interesting that Joe and Kendall managed to patch things up - a little. Joe still seems wary. Funny he might be on Dancing with the Stars.

Kamil really managed to make himself look like a jerk on the show.

Very surprised that Goose and Krystal were still happy - and both of their mom's hit it off as "soul sisters!?" Who would have thought that?

Funny that Leo was on the last episode but practically shunned.

Glad to see Tia seems to have gotten past Colton but wow, she really seemed evil and mean when she lent support to another girl who got dumped.

Jordan was back to being an ass - for awhile he was becoming more likeable on Paradise.

I could go on and on ... super wrap up. This may have been the best season so far of the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.