Back catalogue releases related to McCartney's 2016 move back to Capitol - First releases announced*

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by leeroy jenkins, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davenav

davenav High Plains Grifter

Oooooh, snarky for no reason. You're off to great start around here!

2. Martin de Dios

Martin de Dios Forum Resident

Snarky? 100 pages saying that the album won't be released in 2017 and then with one comment from other person all things can change?

FKA002 likes this.
  3. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

I don't believe in any rumour, I'll just be patient and wait for an announcement, whatever it will be.

4. Sean Murdock

Sean Murdock Forum Intruder

Let's hope it's not just another day -- hopefully it will be a great day! (This could go on...)

Sean, Paul H, jlf and 2 others like this.
  5. Bemagnus

Bemagnus Music is fun

I hope it s as good as Yesterday

Sean, The Beave and Sean Murdock like this.
  6. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

I hope we're gonna hear it 'tomorrow'

Sean Murdock likes this.
  7. mikecarrera

mikecarrera Forum Resident

JAJA, permíteme que me ría.
    Let me laugh please. Check my avatar to start, that's the BANNER of the official upcoming releases, seems you're new here

8. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

I know what the truth is
    And this is the truth:

9. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

I also made a banner like yours (for fun and to make a joke about bip bop), so anyone can, that isn't a big deal

Martin de Dios likes this.
  10. mikecarrera

yeah buddy, you's is a COPY, my banner was taken directly from the original one, I've erased (if you read the other thread) the name of the releases, formats and release date, we gave you everything on the other thread, even RELEASE DATE but you lose track finding out. We gave you all: 3 configurations, colors, number of tracks, etc! Simply wait a little bit, many weeks ahead for release date.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019
  11. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

man, as I said, anyyone can make a black square, put paul's signature and Capitol logo on it, just AS I DID, and say "haha I erased all the informations!", that ain't not a big deal, everyone can do it even on his phone! you see what I mean?

12. RAJ717

RAJ717 Forum Resident

If you hold yours up to the light you can still see traces of what you've erased. Secret no more! ;-)

13. jimbo58

jimbo58 Well-Known Member

For those of you that just can't wait for the official announcement, the McCartney "surprise" before the end of the year is the long-awaited release of McCartney & Wings Live In Glasgow, December 17, 1979. Nice Holiday tie-in.
    Nothing to get too excited about. Not an archive release. Not the new album. But, nice to finally get an official release of this show from an interesting period in McCartney's career.
    My source: me.

Sean, Johnny Reb, Yorick and 4 others like this.
  14. SixOClockBoos

SixOClockBoos The Man On The Flaming Pie

"Towed Macca from the depths" Let Myself Down?

paulmccartneyistheman and FKA002 like this.
  15. mikecarrera

I don't have to tell anyone of you which is my work or why I'm the one that has given the info regarding the upcoming releases from Beatles in advance at private Beatle Forums since many MANY years ago; more recently the Bowl, the Archive boxes from Paul, the Pepper box set (like 6 months before it was even RUMORED or announced), etc, I like sometimes to tell friends what's coming up, but we have seen also many cancelled (or postponed releases) like the Pepper 30th Anniversary Box or the All Things Must Pass lenticular release (the second was also produced in limited sample quantities for label managers but cancelled later) to give you and example. To date, no word from MPL regarding a new album from Paul, if he's already shooting videos that's his life and work with MPL. If he releases his new album this year, we haven't even heard of it so it's not ready, campaigns arrives sometimes six months before release date, new albums sometimes 4 months or 2 months, if a new album from Paul is in the works or nearly finished, we will know soon. This is the official banner from what's coming up, I've erased the name, formats and release date, you will see it's the one when the official announcement arrives. [​IMG]

Sean, Johnny Reb, Pizza and 7 others like this.
  16. Eska68

Eska68 Forum Resident

I won't believe anything posted here by so called insiders before there is an official announcement. The reason some people won't reveal more than a few meagre hints is that they have been told that their information might be subject to change at any time.
    On the other hand: What I believe in:

- Statements by people who have worked on new McCartney music videos.
    - People close to McCartney that a new album is planned this fall.
    - People meeting McCartney on a train being told about an upcoming album.
    - ASCAP entrys for new McCartney songs nobody had ever heard of before...

You choose who to believe....

17. mikecarrera

-People working for Apple
    -People working for MPL
    -People working for CAPITOL
    -People working for UMG
    You name it...

e.s. likes this.
  18. Bink

Bink Forum Resident

So it won't be released on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 21st, 22nd, 23rd or 31st of the month then!

19. mindgames

mindgames Forum Resident

“Look at me, I know something earlier than you plebs do, and I will rub it in! This about me!

20. dtuck90

dtuck90 Forum Resident

3rd November and 1st December ruled out then

21. mikecarrera

Here are all the UPC codes for each release (that way you will see why we were talking about releaseS).. be smart and do the counting, each number equals a release and a format, all numbers are different. We are not talking about rumors here people, simply we need to wait until the correct date to open the mouths.

UPC

Sean, Johnny Reb, Yorick and 4 others like this.
  22. davenav

davenav High Plains Grifter

I enjoy reading about runours. It's good fun. And, if someone hears something they think is legit - I want to know!

Shame that some folks have to attempt sucking all the fun out of it.

23. supermd

supermd Senior Member

24. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

25. carrolls

carrolls Forum Resident

I think what they need to do now is release all of the solo albums in a CD or SACD box set. It's hard to see any profit from releasing them individually. How many copies did the last archive series release sell? 20,000? Diminishing returns. BOTR sold six times as many.

PaperbackBroadstreet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.