Back catalogue releases related to McCartney's 2016 move back to Capitol - First releases announced*

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by leeroy jenkins, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesD1957

JamesD1957 Forum Resident

Thanks for the info. This whole ordeal is just absurd.

Derek Slazenger, forthlin and Mazzy like this.
  2. MILKEY

MILKEY Forum Resident

I’m not saying these colored vinyls aren’t cool but getting them is to hard. Originally I thought oh boy I’ll pick one up forget about it. I found Japanese vinyls easier than this.

3. Alofter

Alofter Nowhere Man

Awesome news gang! I got a reply this morning on my order. Thought you all would like the update............

Hayley (FH Customer Service)

Dec 8, 9:47 AM EST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us.! Our apologies for the delay in receiving your order. Please be assured that we are currently working on fulfilling your order as soon as possible. Once it ships, you'll receive an email containing tracking information on your order!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your patience & support,
    Hayley + FH Customer Help

Mr. Explorer and forthlin like this.
  4. forthlin

forthlin Member Chris & Vickie Cyber Support Team

I rec'd that email and within 12 hours my shipping notification came through. Hope that happens for you too.

Mr. Explorer and Alofter like this.
  5. Hahahaha that’s Robot Hayley’s preprogrammed reply that we’ve all gotten once’s or twice. :tiphat:

6. forthlin

forthlin Member Chris & Vickie Cyber Support Team

Well they are doing some interesting things with robots these days.:agree: I will add that FH Customer Service= Udiscovermusic (someone asked about Udiscover a few posts back.)

Mr. Explorer and Alofter like this.
  7. JamesD1957

I wish Soundstagedirect had a robot.

8. emjel

emjel Forum Resident

The whole stock thing about these re-issued colour vinyls is rubbish. I was told by Record Store that they had completely sold out of the sets and also Band On The Run. When asked if they were getting more, the response was unfortunately not. So I ended up paying a £20 premium for BOTR. Now I have just found out they have them all in stock again.

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  9. Peachy

Peachy Forum Resident

Here is a heads up for all that ordered these on line. Paul is oversing the packaging and shipping of each order. You know how particular he can be and with him on tour right now there has been a slight delay. My understanding is that he will do some catching up on his off days and finished up when he gets home.

Mr. Explorer and CDC like this.
  10. Well I'd rather have McCartney take care of packing and shipping than Neil Young :tiphat:

Mr. Explorer, forthlin and Peachy like this.
  11. Wiserforthetime

Wiserforthetime Forum Resident

I stopped in at my local record shop where I bought my set in November and they still have more than one copy of each color vinyl. I cancelled my udiscover order as I pre-ordered with them on day one and have got nothing from them.

12. Lovealego

Lovealego Senior Member

Well I got my first email from uDiscover regarding my bundle....

It says my uDiscover order has shipped. Gave me a shipment number. No tracking number available.

That's reassuring isn't it?

Mazzy and forthlin like this.
  13. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Based on what I've read you should travel to Philadelphia and wait there for delivery.

14. Arnold Grove

Arnold Grove Senior Member

And bring a Hanukkah menorah too. ;)

Mazzy, Frank and Mr. Explorer like this.
  15. bward

bward Senior Member

Me too.

So I don't know if the package is actually on the way, or if it's another mistake.

I got that email a couple of days ago.

No tracking info.

forthlin likes this.
  16. Alofter

Alofter Nowhere Man

Me too

17. bward

bward Senior Member

My long National Nightmare is OVER!

My package from UDiscover finally arrived about 1/2 hour ago.

Two months after I ordered it, three weeks past release day, the McCartney vinyl bundle has arrived.
    Or, at least I think it is. I gave the package to my son, told him to wrap it up and put it under the tree for me!
    Actually, I told him to open the package, check the contents, then wrap it up.
    I'll let you know if there's an issue.

Thanks everyone for listening to this ordeal. I appreciate it.

And I hope the other packages get delivered soon.

And no, I never received tracking information for the package, which was delivered via UPS.

18. Alofter

Alofter Nowhere Man

Hope for the future indeed....

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  19. Arnold Grove

Arnold Grove Senior Member

I hope they didn't mix up the colors on your LPs though. You just never know until you open them. Ram could be blue; Band On The Run could be silver; Tug Of War could be that puke green; etc. Well, just be thankful that those strangers from Philadelphia who first received the LPs that were meant for you were nice enough to forward the package to you. ... ;)

Seriously, I am glad that they FINALLY arrived. You certainly had quite an ordeal. Enjoy them!

20. e.s.

e.s. Forum Resident

I tried ordering from them once and wound up canceling.

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  21. JamesD1957

Hopefully this won’t be a “live and learn” experience. But I’m rapidly losing faith in their ability to fulfill this order. Not sure where to turn if it falls through.

22. sws2000

sws2000 Forum Resident

My backup plan is us.udiscovermusic.com then record stores around me which will be around a 3 hour drive

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Mr. Explorer likes this.
  23. JamesD1957

Just got an email from Soundstagedirect. They will not be able to fulfill the orders for colored vinyl. What a complete waste of time with them. Really angry right now.

24. JamesD1957

I just reordered from UDiscoverUS. We'll see how this goes.

forthlin and Mazzy like this.
  25. sws2000

sws2000 Forum Resident

Did they refund your money? Did the status of your order changed from "Processing"? I still haven't heard from them yet and my order still says "Processing"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.