Beatles Cover Bands-Who's Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Michael, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukatherfan

lukatherfan Forum Resident

I've seen three (Fab Four, Abbey Road Live! and the Mersey Beatles). Mersey Beatles were by far the best. I've heard The Return is very good also. I've heard bootlegs of Beatlejuice with Brad Delp and they were excellent.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. sandmountainslim1

sandmountainslim1 Vicar Of Fonz

In the eighties the band "Revolver" was very good

3. Robber Soul

Robber Soul Forum Resident

Rain and The Fab Four for sure, and if you're into the pre '67 material, 1964 is not too bad.

4. STEVIEROL

STEVIEROL Forum Resident

This band is fab.

5. manco

manco Forum Resident

Sick burn.

stepeanut likes this.
  6. manco

manco Forum Resident

Looking at Wings, Paul knew they could augment themselves live and pull it off. However I think John & George just couldn't stomach the idea of it in the 70s. Once John was killed, it was all moot.

Hep Alien likes this.
  7. OneStepBeyond

OneStepBeyond Senior Member

Cool. :righton: I saw them playing on Friday morning, gone.

How this came about...

...and the reason why is in the title I gave it. :) I was already considering it but booked tickets to see them locally in September. Really good thing they did and I spoke to them all individually afterwards. Thoroughly nice chaps and it was fun being part of something of an occasion (plus The Beatles themselves had played upstairs in the same building in 1963 and a couple of times locally as well but I've not checked it out as yet if they were there more than the once) - they added just the right amount of between song banter too. :cool:

Hep Alien likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.