Beatles UK White Album

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by AaronW, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaronW

AaronW Senior Member Thread Starter

2. AaronW

I just lowered the price!

3. AaronW

4. Adam9

Adam9 Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй.

Mono or stereo?

5. AaronW

Stereo

6. MikeyH

MikeyH Stamper King

With a proper description and more identification of exactly which version this is, you should have no trouble selling it here. A grading of 'great' (sic) doesn't mean much in record trading. I think that's the only reason you're not selling this set.

It appears from the photos to be very similar to my recent sale in http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=146441

7. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

He's got a point.

"Great condition" means piddle as far as direction to a solid description. Why don't you use Goldmine standards and grade accordingly, hopefully conservitive. I'd even put the full matrix on all four sides so there's no suprises.

I'll bet the Lps are somewhere in the middle of VG+. Record buyers are very strict.

8. AaronW

Not to come off as rude but I only listed this here in "Third Party Sales" in addition to the original Audiogon ad because I thought some members here might be interested in this one, as they should, it sounds great! Members have asked questions and I have answered in very detailed descriptions for those interested.

Why on earth would you think that? I know a great deal about record buyers as I have been buying and selling audiophile and collectible records on eBay for years under the name RECORDVANGUARD. Anyone who is actually interested in this records (as many of you have been) PLEASE feel free to e-mail me with any questions and as you know I will answer to the utmost detail. I have been a little fed up with the recent eBay price hikes so I have been trying some different venues but your reaction really sours me using this great forum for marketplace.

9. Geoman076

Geoman076 Sealed vinyl is Fun!!

No one is trying to be rude. Take it for what it is, constructive criticism. When I see an item described as "great", I assume the person does not know a lot about grading records.

Great doesn't mean anything. We're only trying to help you sell stuff.:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.