Beatles "White Album" Mono!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Joe Koz, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Koz

Joe Koz Prodigal Bone Brotherâ„¢ In Memoriam Thread Starter

2. Dave D

Dave D Done!

I'll sell ya my CDR of it for $100!
    :laugh:

3. Joe Koz

Joe Koz Prodigal Bone Brotherâ„¢ In Memoriam Thread Starter

No need, I have an 80's reissue!

4. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Somewhere, at EMI, the original mother plates for the MONO whitey issue are lying around in a few brown paper sleeves on a shelf in dry storage.

I don't see myself that desperate. I'd really like to see EMI make something out of what has really spun out of control: Original MONO issue Beatles vinyl.

Easy money.

5. sharedon

sharedon Forum Zonophone

Easy money, indeed, unlike the cold hard cash you'd have to cough up to win this auction!!

6. Sckott

Actually, it wouldn't be totally EASY. You would have to get approval from Apple Corp, but hell - at $50, EMI can turn over a profit using normal vinyl. Give it the luxurty treatment and have Rick do em at RTI and I'd pay $80 for a Whitey from the tube cutting.

7. Sckott

Actually, it wouldn't be totally EASY. You would have to get approval from Apple Corp, but hell - at $50, EMI can turn over a profit using normal vinyl. Give it the luxury treatment and have Rick do em at RTI and I'd pay $80 for a Whitey from the tube cutting.

8. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

I believe it is the "insert" that helps make this item so valuable.

9. MikeyH

MikeyH Stamper King

The seller is building an excellent reputation and has multiple and repeat buyers. They all look genuine. He doesn't list much, but it is quality stuff. The price isn't really out of line for a prime mono top loader.

I'm noticing that reputation and feedback seems to mean something in the collectibles area on eBay, at least.

mike

10. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I'm satisfied with my Beat MONO Cee Dee's and the Official UK Mini LP Cee Dee with all the goodies:) It's all about the music contained for me...:love:

11. Beatle Terr

Beatle Terr Super Senior SH Forum Member Musician & Guitarist

Michael what Officail UK CD are you speaking of> The 30th anniversary version of the White LP on CD???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.