DCC Archive Best place to buy Sundazed?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Unknown, Sep 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown

Unknown Guest Thread Starter

Does anyone offer a good discount on Sundazed titles? I need to pick up those Dylan LPs. I know redtrumpet discounts some, but not the Dylan titles. TIA.

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Uhhh, Trumpet sure DOES discount Dylan stuff, but lately it's been a lot of Free Shipping Weekends, which work wonders. Most people selling Sundazed are now selling em for $17/ea when they should be $15. What you need to do is subscribe to the weekly info/spaminator letter.

I *JUST* got "Times/Changin" Mono and I'm dead pleased with it. WOW! Great sound.

Subscribe to Trumpet, Patman. I think the cash-out code this weekend is "ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN" in comments and you get free shipping (UPS Ground). I don't have the email here at work, so...I *may* be wrong.

Only thing is this only applies to in stock items, and a few of those Sundazed are not in stock -RIGHT NOW- (last I checked). I know I'm right there.

Buy it from Trumpet if no one else is selling them to you. Service is quick as a wink, Rick is like a friend to me (and a lot of others too). Those doodes care and get GOOD goodies all the time. It's a great eBay alternative when it works out.

In fact, I would tell people to check Trumpet's new section for NOS vinyl and other goodies DAILY. Sometimes you miss good stuff. I bought all of my Polydoor EU Hendrix reissues from them, and they sound friggin incredible. They also ship delicate stuff with care. Most people don't care, and you usually get dog-eared corners. [​IMG] Grr. I hate that.

3. JPartyka

JPartyka I Got a Home on High

Also, every month in Stereophile, there seems to be a Free Shipping coupon code in Red Trumpet's ad. I used the most recent one to order the Sundazed "Times Changin'."

I agree with Sckott. The sound is GREAT ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.