Big Brother 15 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sparkydog, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I remember when her mother hired them.

I thought Aaryn was a hot young girl that might make for good TV, but she turned out to be a nightmare. A horrible person who's trying to do damage control now. Her only possible excuse, not that it matters, is that she grew up in a family and environment where people who talk like that is normal. She, and it, is pathetic.

Grant likes this.
  2. rburly

I knew what you meant. ;)

zebop likes this.
  3. rburly

Big Brother Champ Mike 'Boogie' Hit With $10.5 Million Judgment

The Boogie man was just socked with a $10.5 MILLION judgment ... which is what happens when you stiff your landlord for 8 years.

Boogie and his partner opened an ATL restaurant -- Geisha House -- along with a nearby bowling alley. But they forgot one small detail on the first of every month ... something that generally gets you evicted very quickly.

For some reason the landlord was patient ... lying in wait for the tab to go sky high. The boom was lowered with the $10.5 million judgment.

By the way ... Boogie has all sorts of legal woes. He was sued by some of his Geisha partners for allegedly embezzling money and using it forgambling and sex.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/22/big-b...house-atlanta-lawsuit-judgment/#ixzz2whGmF7e8

4. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

That should make a few of Chill-Town's victims feel vindicated. It makes sense now why Dr. Will didn't want to go back in with him last time.

5. rburly

I was always suspicious of his business dealings after the original reports of untoward behavior. I'd never go into business with "Boogie". There's no way of knowing someone's personality or how they'll behave in the real world, but I always had a gut feeling he was a sleazy kind of guy.

6. sparkydog

sparkydog Forum Resident Thread Starter

Big Brother 16 Premiere Date Announced: Summer 2014

Reality Hit “Big Brother” Makes Another Early Return, Wednesday, June 25 at 8:00 PM

CBS today announced premiere dates for its summer slate of original programming, which includes the return of the summer reality hit BIG BROTHER.

BIG BROTHER, hosted by Julie Chen, will debut early for the second straight summer, beginning Wednesday, June 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) with the first of its three weekly broadcasts. The Thursday edition, featuring the live eviction show, premieres June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM) with the first eviction the following week (July 3). The Sunday broadcast premieres June 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

rburly likes this.
  7. rburly

Thanks for the update!

8. rburly

0419-evel-dick-injuries-twitter-4.jpg

"Big Brother" Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato is convinced a car SMASHED INTO HIM Friday night in Ireland ... and his injuries look really, really bad.

Dick posted a photo on Twitter last night showing his messed up face with the caption, "Pretty sure I got hit by a car, but I have no memory of what happened... at all."

The next morning, Dick began to recall what went down and said he was biking home after drinking at a bar in Dublin -- when suddenly, he was being woken up on the side of the road by a cab driver.

Dick refused medical treatment ... but the next morning promised his followers he'd get checked out.

The reality star -- who won a $500k grand prize in 2007 -- swears he didn't just get into a drunken bar fight ... but not going to a hospital immediately after being run over by a car sounds pretty dumb.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2zO0I2zFp

9. Grant

Seems to me he was intoxicated and didn't want to be arrested for DUI. What a dick!

zebop and rburly like this.
  10. Kuzronk

Kuzronk Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks big brother should just be random nobody's? The Australia winner last year was a radio/TV host of a music show for years.

11. sparkydog

With a few minor exceptions (like returning popular house guests from previous seasons) they are just "average" people here in the States, not celebrities. If any were "famous" it slipped my mind.
    Here's a fun fact: Phil Proctor from Firesign Theatre was the announcer for 125 episodes! :bigeek:

rburly likes this.
  12. Kuzronk

He's not that famous but he was the rihanna plane streaker.

13. sparkydog

Fortunately that story seems to have escaped my notice! :winkgrin:

14. Kuzronk

I heard about it when it happened but I read a lot of music sites.

15. Grant

I think that was the original idea, but, producers always try to screw around with everything for maximum ratings. They are worried that regular people will be boring. They don't want what happened in the first season in the U.S. to happen again. So, they get the semi-famous people, desperate actors, models, and the most extreme types. You think the producers didn't know that last year's U.S. contestants were a bunch of bigots and racists? You think they didn't know there were a couple of people with mental illness and those prone to violent behavior? It's all for ratings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.