Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Who said that the other night?

2. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

I believe Mr. Hayden said that :)

rburly likes this.
  3. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

I think it was Christine.

Grant likes this.
  4. rburly

That's what I thought.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  5. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I'm getting caught up--I was away from home two weeks. All I will say is. . . well two things. One: I notice the background music more this year, some of it is pretty darned good. Also. . . Donnie for President.

6. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

Winners of the HOH competition... Frankie & Cody

7. bluenote

bluenote Forum Resident

Man, they better get Donnie out soon, I think he's going to win this. Everyone loves him.

Grant likes this.
  8. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

Watching the psychosis of Devin play out for 2 weeks has been quite something. That insane smile he has (obviously mimicking The Rock) is as creepy as one can get.

9. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Depending on how things play out this week, Caleb should be next to go, I think many people are tired of his relentless quest to have a relationship with Amber. I also think Donnie will definitely be a contender in the end, his personality is very easy going and no one has anything bad to say about him.

10. rburly

And he'll be happy to sell you a motorcycle! :D

minerwerks likes this.
  11. rburly

Amber would be the happiest to see him go. When I saw Jeff's interview with Donny's family, I was really impressed. I thought that was somewhat of an act, but he is truly a nice guy. And did you see his girlfriend?! Wow! Go Donny!

12. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Donny did pretty good for himself in the girlfriend department. Speaking of Jeff Schroeder, I almost fell over when Julie said "Big Brother LEGEND, Jeff Schroeder" will be interviewing them...LEGEND?!? The guy lost twice, that makes him a legend?!?

13. rburly

OMG! I missed that. I suppose they think he's attractive enough to interview people and he can think pretty quickly on his feet. LEGEND?!! He's anything but... Maybe "former Big Brother player" or "veteran Big Brother contestant." Jeff's an OK guy, but if he's trying to make a living from BB, let's just say he isn't Jeff Probst or Ryan Seacrest.

14. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Jeff is a dull as a butter knife, however 'America' fell in love with him and Jordan. Very lucky to have a 'interviewing' career with BB.

15. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

He just made some bad decisions in that house. That's what killed him, not his behavior. He:

was not loyal to his first ally, Donnie, fast
    violated the trust of his alliance by not consulting them
    put up one of his alliance members and later attempted to bust up the alliance he created
    disrespected his co-HOH
    screwed over Paola
    he made it clear that he really didn't care about anyone but himself

he may actually be a great human being, but what a lousy player!

Everything else were things that many other players in the past, and this game, have gotten away with. Ultimately, he, nor Joey, just didn't socially fit into the group majority. If he hadn't been so bold in the beginning, and kept a lower profile, he would still be in that house today. Hell, if Joey hadn't been so verbal, she might be there too.

Enough about Devin. Let's move on. But, expect the unexpected: the evicted three may get a chance to come back. He may be back, and there may be nothing the house can do about it.

My guess is that the women will take over that house and evict people like Zach and Caleb. Donnie will still be in there with most of the women. in a month. Beware of Amber, Christine, and Brittany. They could totally take over that house. They know who thinks they have control of that house, and if they don't stop getting tied up with their personal vendettas, they will be evicted.

16. Grant

I never liked Jeff. I remember how rotten he was to people in that house. And, I never cared for Jordan, either.

17. rburly

Nominations: Amber/Brittany/Jocasta/Victoria
    On the block this week: Brittany and Victoria (Winners of BOB: Amber/Jocasta)

18. Grant

Been busy. Who won HOH?

19. rburly

20. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

She said it twice, I thought I heard wrong the first time, couldn't believe it.

21. rburly

The word legend gets thrown around so much anymore, kind of like "diva", that it loses it's real meaning the more it's used. Jeff Schroeder is a photogenic guy, but hardly a legend in terms of playing Big Brother. Jeff and Jordan had the showmance which was somewhat interesting, but mostly because of Jordan (myself being a guy). This game, like Survivor, has had a few "legends" in terms of playing the game, but Jeff definitely wasn't one of them.

I know Julie (or the writers) had to throw out a descriptor for Jeff, but they should have thought a little harder. Jeff sucked at playing the game!

Grant likes this.
  22. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Are the last three days typical for the pace that they move along? I decided to watch After Dark on TVGN last night, and it was obvious they had already gone through Battle of the Block and eviction nominations. All after they had that HOH competition Thursday night which appeared like it would go on for quite a while. Everyone on After Dark last night was complaining how tired they were. No sign of Caleb, Frankie, Brittany or Hayden for the two hours. I guess an attempt was made to wake people up to put on a show for us. :)

23. rburly

I was watching the live feed (and TV) up until midnight, and about they were all sleeping just before midnight. I think Derrick, Cody and Frankie were talking but went to bed around 11:30 pm EDT. As I mentioned, about 10 minutes before midnight they told them the backyard was open. No one did anything at first, then Donny came out and Zack (of course) to play pool and Nicole joined him and it was pretty boring as I recall.

They're doing something right now (just got home from grocery shopping) but can't imagine it's POV. Maybe it is because I think they wait until Monday to have the POV meeting. I think this is how it's been going this year with the double HOHs.

24. Grant

It turns out they are usually all night owls. I'm thinking the network encourages the house guests to stay up for the live feed.

BTW, your avatar looks like the frog ate poor Nicole.:)

25. rburly

POV winner Victoria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.