Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Brittany (on the block and the target this week) just said she was in the DR for and hour and a half yesterday because she wanted to quit and go home and the producers had to talk her into not leaving

2. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Wow!

Like I said, the one good thing that came out of Devin's antics is that it made people start playing the game. I don't think you can call anyone a floater in that house any more.

3. Grant

:rolleyes:Geez! That person doesn't deserve to win, then.

4. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

What casting agent picked Victoria to be on the show? What a dud. It's like she wandered in from the set of Persian Princesses.

Also feel that America's Team is a bust and only gets in the way of the game for no reason at all.

And you'd think the guys would be smarter than putting up 4 girls on the block.

5. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

What the heck were those noises Jocasta was making when Amber was able to take them off the block? My family couldn't stop laughing!
    :biglaugh:

6. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Yeah, what was that all about? I still think Caleb (at this point) will be the target this week, I think everyone's had enough of that scenario...

7. rburly

You'd think a lot about these guys, but they aren't the brain trust of the Great Train Robbery, if you catch my drift.

I have other comments, but if you've seen the live feeds, you've seen their behavior, with and without Frankie.

8. rburly

I don't think this is crossing the bounds of the Forum rules because it's a description. But... she was "speaking in tongues." Remember, she's a minister, so she believes in that stuff. It was funny as heck though!

applebonkerz likes this.
  9. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

I was thinking that it was a perfect time for that as well, but I have a feeling the tide has turned on Brittany and it might end up being her.

10. rhubarb9999

rhubarb9999 Forum Resident

Looks like Caleb is playing it smart and laying low (and backing off the Amber obsession). He should be the target, but I think they are going after Brittany.

minerwerks likes this.
  11. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

Victoria used POV on herself, Cody has put up Donny as the replacement

12. rburly

That was expected. It looks like things will play out they way they've planned again.

13. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Oh, they definitely want Brittany out then.

14. rhubarb9999

Cody had many reasons (both game and personal) to put up Caleb .. his mind was made up. But in the end, at the last minute, he flipped.

I would suspect that DR manipulation is in play (again). Producers want to keep Caleb in .. it's good TV.

15. JohnG

I just hope Donny doesn't go home though I will miss the MILF that is known as Brittany. Has she ever worn a bikini out by the pool? CBS hasn't played up the sexy.

16. rhubarb9999

[​IMG]

You're welcome :)

JohnG likes this.
  17. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

If they're smart they vote Donny out, only because he will win the whole thing if he ends up in the final 2. The guy is too likeable.

zebop likes this.
  18. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I don't know. I think it's Frankie manipulation. . . Cody wussed out, he really doesn't have the cojones to make the move he should.

Grant likes this.
  19. Lonson

I hope Donny stays. Brit really doesn't do much for me.

JohnG likes this.
  20. JohnG

Frankie is the true power in the house but Donny has played a great game (that's being noticed by everyone). Donny isn't part of the bro brigade so he will have to really get a "girls" alliance going but he's just too nice.

21. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Yep, Frankie is playing the best game so far, great social game and great puppet master as well.

22. rburly

I think you may get your wish. I don't want either of them to go right now. Cody did wuss out and wouldn't listen to Zach or Derrick. I hope Cody gets put up soon.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  23. rburly

I don't think this is a spoiler, but Caleb is putting mascara on for tonight's show. O-M-G

24. Lonson

Jeez. What a weirdo that guy is.

Donny is safe! I'm relieved.

25. Grant

Ain't nothin' wrong with a guy puttin' on mascara. If that's what turns him on...

There are other reasons I don't like Caleb. And, right now, I hate Hayden. :realmad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.