Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

^Great question!

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you just now noticing that? Caleb started that quite a while back when I figured he was doing a "Does this make me look smarter?" look. Caleb and Derrick are the only two I seen with the glassless glasses. I think the idea is to make them actually look smarter. ... It doesn't IMO. :)

3. joeconn4

joeconn4 Forum Resident

Derrick is a HoH this week, so he couldn't be put up against Cody during the original nominations. Only way for him to be vulnerable is if his nominations lose BotB, then one of the remaining nominees wins PoV, then Frankie names Derrick as a replacement nominee.

Or were you referring to a prior week?

4. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

This was a hipster trend a year or two ago. If you watch Community in syndication you will see at the start of a school year (& TV season), the whole study group shows up sporting that look. Most characters quickly remove them when they see each other. Jeff, the coolest, throws his across the room. End of trend.

5. rburly

I don't know if everyone knows the TA Mission this week, I think they showed it tonight. It will be hilarious when they show it. A lot has happened already. Zach has been accused of stealing other people's clothes and everyone is paranoid. It's hilarious really! Everyone is watching everyone! It'll be great TV.

minerwerks likes this.
  6. Tom in Houston

No I was keeping up with the spoilers. Frankie does indeed get that opportunity, this week. I guess you aren't reading the spoilers. I would put the spoiler option on my posts if I knew how to do that. Sorry for the confusion.

7. joeconn4

joeconn4 Forum Resident

No I'm not reading the spoilers. This forum is usually pretty good about that.

8. rburly

Just failed. Cody found everyone's stuff. Zach took the heat from the beginning and they still think he's the saboteur. Epic fail... for now.

9. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Well, it did take some time to notice it. And then I started looking a little more carefully to catch if there was anything in there. But tonight was the first time I saw definite confirmation. Perhaps I should be doing this myself to appear smarter (and more observant)? ;)

I guess it's for show because he's on camera constantly, but I can't imagine how anyone in the house can take him seriously when wearing them. And why wear them only some of the time? :shrug:

I do vaguely remember that bit. I would not be surprised if I thought they made that trend up, though.

rburly likes this.
  10. rburly

When I first saw Caleb wearing them, I was curious because there was never any reflection on what should have been glass. He's had them most of the season, but it only makes him look more ridiculous IMO. Caleb - Beast Mode Bunny Slippers! :laugh:

I first saw them in movies when actors that I knew didn't wear glasses were wearing glasses. At least those has flat glass in them. Of course they were to make the person "look" smarter for the part, but the "flat" glass was the telling part. The "no glass" look is new to me.

11. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

POV Ceremony just wrapped up:
    Frankie used POV on Caleb and put Zack up as the replacement.

rburly likes this.
  12. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Go, Donny! :D

rburly likes this.
  13. Tom in Houston

Zach should pull an Amanda and yell at the rest of the house until he's finally out the door. And then, on to the Jury Prison.

I'm not serious on this. Amanda made her final weeks unwatchable TV. Zach is the only one left who might lose so ungraciously

zebop and F_C_FRANKLIN like this.
  14. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Totally agree about Amanda. She was brutal even on a good day IMO. But when she was "Bubbie" or whatever her name was, it was just too much--and not funny in the least.

I don't know if Zach will go that route, he seems very hurt by this--he needs to get over it, pronto.

15. rburly

Zach was nowhere to be seen anytime yesterday afternoon or evening when I peeked in.

16. rburly

I knew there's been speculation that Zach "might not go quietly" (Don Henley). But last night he slept and would have tonight, but they had a Lockdown and the HGs got a dart board which I assume will become significant later. Anyway, the important information is right after that happened, Zach went outside and started telling Donny all the Alliances, Frankie and Caleb, Derrick and Cody, along with sub-alliances. Donny didn't seem too confident, but told Zach that he should tell Frankie that he has the biggest target on his back. He brought up Frankie's sister, but also gave Frankie credit for winning the HOHs and POVs. Donny said Frankie's played the game "flawlessly." He thinks Zach should just tell Frankie that in a matter of fact way and not ask to be spared this week.

17. Tom in Houston

These revelations come too late to make a difference. We should start speculating on the order of evictions.

Here's my guess: Zach; Donny; Frankie; Christine; Caleb; Cody ...leaving Victoria and Derrick. The jury will be too residually mad to give Derrick his due - Victoria wins!

18. F_C_FRANKLIN

Donny just spilled the truth about Derrick to someone, and that person just ratted him out to someone on the block. Donny is now speaking to someone else about Derrick's game. At this point, it would be shocking if anyone will listen to Donny.

19. rburly

Caleb?

20. F_C_FRANKLIN

Donny spilled his guts out to Christina, Donny pegged Derrick as the man pulling the strings. She naturally blabbed everything to Cody, and then to Derrick. Derrick is deflecting things, actually by telling the truth, like "I'm the mastermind", etc.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  21. rburly

I got home early and saw them at them at the kitchen table and neither of them was saying anything. Maybe that was after they talked, but nothing happened at all while I watched them. Then Frankie got up and Zach. I saw him talking to Frankie, but that was more of a move to try to get Frankie to make sure Donny stays around, and I know Frankie knows it. At this point, Donny knows that if he doesn't win HOH (or POV), he'll be put up and voted out. He knows all the alliances. It wasn't a smart move to talk to Christine... it never is (to talk to her!)

22. F_C_FRANKLIN

Donny is desperate at this point, he took a shot and he blew it. Unless he wins HOH next week, and/or a former house guest on his side gets back in, he's toast.

Hope if he gets on the block next week, he finally 'outs' Team America.

rburly likes this.
  23. Tom in Houston

UPDATE: Great now I have to alter my order while the producers play games

New guess on eviction order: Zach; Donny; Intruder to be named (winning loser from weeks gone by); Frankie; Christine; Caleb; Cody ...leaving Victoria and Derrick.
    The jury will be too residually mad to give Derrick his due - Victoria wins!

I can see how Cody or even Caleb could slip in, in Derrick's place. Cody vs. Victoria would be tough to call. It's like comparing wallpaper to wall paint - neither distinguishes itself or makes an active difference in a house. Caleb could beat Victoria. Should Victoria fall out before the end, neither Cody nor Caleb would win a vote over Derrick.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  24. bekayne

bekayne Senior Member

I think the jury member returns to the game this thursday

25. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Yep, even if Zach gets voted out tonight, he'll be playing to get back in the game almost immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.