Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

I'm hoping that Caleb wakes up to the fact that The Bomb Squad hasn't been a reality since Devin's exit week. I don't expect much to sink in through his Beast-mode mentality, but I want this small thing for him before he dies (on BB).

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Caleb thinks he's already in the Final 2.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  3. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Caleb will probably take the reality of his pawn situation the hardest, after he's off the show.

4. rburly

Victoria had an abscessed wisdom tooth, so they took her to an orthodontist and they fixed it. She's fairly bad off right now.

Christine: "I'm surprised you came back so soon." Vic: "Yeah. It was hell."

5. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Really I was shocked at the amount of HG's who were scouted and haven't really watched the game. It's like they want to do BB with a bit of the Real World mixed in--and it never works. Not surprised that most of the woman who didn't watch were voted out so early.

The Ariana Grande thing is a bit sad. I didn't know who she was until Frankie blabbed the news and I'm still unimpressed. Definately Frankie would be in the jury house if he hadn't told the HG's about his "famous" sibling. Not to be outdone, Frankie also told the HG's about his life as a social media mogul (Jason hurls) and his plans to do something in Africa..

Really he can do all of this philandrophy on his own time, his sister is well-paid, they can do it. Also I think the Africa Story helped Frankie to avoid the "he's rich, he doesn't need it" complaints. After all, they were complaining about Brittany's BMW--all the while Frankie was living with his sister in Francis Ford Coppola's old mansion. It's all a mess....

6. F_C_FRANKLIN

At this point, the HG that deserves to be burned the most by this alliance dominating the house, is Christine. Maybe Caleb second because of his naive blindness and arrogance.

minerwerks, zebop and jriems like this.
  7. rburly

Cody wins POV

8. The Spaceman

The Spaceman Forum Resident

:shake:

rburly, zebop and Tom in Houston like this.
  9. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Bleargh. :hurl:

rburly and minerwerks like this.
  10. F_C_FRANKLIN

Boring POV win. Unless something radical happens, noms will stay the same. Gonna be boring the rest of the season if 'that side' keeps winning HOH.

rburly likes this.
  11. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Yeah, couldn't say it better myself.

12. Jamey K

Jamey K Internet Sensation

They have to turn on each other at some point. Derek has cut a lot of deals and I'm interested to see who will get "the nod" at the end.
    I can't stand Christine. I hope she and Frankie get sent to the house and soon.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  13. rburly

I think when they start turning on each other will be the most fun to watch at this point of the season. Agree completely that the next week or two will be snoozers.

Tom in Houston and F_C_FRANKLIN like this.
  14. GLUDFSSR

GLUDFSSR Senior Member

Is this still on. I think I gave up after Britney was kicked out. I have occasionally turned in maybe once a week now, but this will go down as the worst most boring season ever.

15. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I said from the beginning that Derrick had the best shot of winning this, if someone doesn't get him out soon, he will definitely win. Cody had a chance to do it this week, but like most people this summer, he is still alliance-driven instead of making bold moves. I predict the final 2 will be Derrick and Frankie...

16. rburly

What's interesting, and I think Derrick said it last night (if not then it was on the live feeds) that he's not a competition winner and doesn't have a straight shot strategy for getting to the end. He was telling Donny that. There are certain challenges that certain people do better at. As someone on the live feeds noted yesterday morning, there haven't been any endurance challenges since the beginning. They have all been mostly mental. A physical comp would favor Caleb at this point and I really don't know what Derrick would be best at. Frankie seems to pull them out from somewhere, but it will be close for the final 3. It'll be who can scheme the best to make it.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  17. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Going off everyone's comments about how boring it's getting, I think the CBS show last night reflected a dearth of interesting content. I missed the first ten minutes and realized after the first commercial break they hadn't even gotten to the HOH competition, which usually is more a part of the Thursday show (but obviously postponed due to the jury comp that took place instead).

But the "Beast Mode Ninja" stuff was just silly, and they even left in Cody's longer explanation of the nomination ceremony (how he turns the key and the faces appear on the Memory Wall), which gives me the impression they were desperate to fill time.

That said, I was amused by the segment about Derrick trying to blend with the "young people" as if he were undercover. :laugh:

rburly likes this.
  18. rburly

I actually considered not watching last night's show because everything is a given this week. The main thing it did was fill in some blanks about what was said that I hadn't heard.

That was some of the funniest stuff I've seen all season. Caleb is capable only of showing his narcissism. Him doing the "bicycle kick" was the best, especially in slow-mo! :laugh:

Yeah, they had a lot of time to fill last night. It was painfully obvious. It's really a shame they couldn't put together all the stuff that happened during the "Great Saboteur Robbery"! That was a couple hours of hilarious entertainment. Zach made it as funny as it was. I miss him for shaking up the house, usually with humor, sometimes not. But he always did his best to bring mirth into the house. It's "crickets" now. :yawn:

19. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

What amazed me the most about last night's show was how Derrick basically laid all of his cards out on the table to practically every houseguest, yet no one is able to clue in how big of a game threat he is.

20. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Derrick will walk away from this week smelling like a rose, as Cody is doing his dirty work.

21. rburly

Also, Derrick tells everyone how to vote. Whether it comes across as, "Hey, we're voting for so-and-so this week" or more of a command as, "Vote Donny out", he's in charge. Everyone else seems to take it as "We're a group, so let's all do what's best for the group" and they don't question him.

Those of you with live feeds have heard and/or seen this. Donny has told everyone, when they ask, how his brother (who was a thalidamide baby with only one shortened arm on one side) brushes his teeth and everything else that all of us take for granted. Also, his brother is a science (history?) teacher at a school where they live in North Carolina. the only thing he really can't do, according to Donny, is tie his shoes. Anyway, Christine and that whole bunch have been making fun of Donny's brother, imitating how they think he must act. It's just sickening to me to watch. So I don't. If last years racism and anti-semitism was bad, this is just as bad IMO. It's no wonder the producers are having trouble finding time to fill. Again, it sickens me to watch "those people." I don't like any of them.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  22. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

POV Ceremony:
    Nominations remain the same with Donny & Nicole... surprise, surprise. Looks like Donny is going to Jury on Thursday.

23. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I didn't know any of that, and sadly it doesn't surprise me at all.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  24. rburly

It's just pathetic behavior by people who know they're on television, or at least being watched by thousands of people on the live feeds. It's as sickening to listen to as the stuff from BB15. It's usually very late at night and the group of 5 and I just shut it off I can stand to listen to them. A sad commentary on human nature IMO.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  25. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Christine out of all of them is going to have a rough time of it when her BB time ends. She will be getting a dose of her own medicine and then some.

rburly and F_C_FRANKLIN like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.