Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I think it's possible that for large stretches of time they just forget that they are on television or that they are on a live feed from cameras. Not that that excuses their behavior and attitudes but I think they forget to "filter" their comments.

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

I think you're right. And, I don't expect them to be me, but to make fun of someone with a handicap or that specific handicap isn't something I personally would find funny. I understand that everyone has different senses of humor, but, to make it relevant to something today, it would be like making fun of someone with ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease) IMO. Just not funny.

3. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Oh I agree totally, NOT funny. And shameful to be honest, I think it's shameful.

4. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

Derrick knows that he can't have any real competition sitting next to him in the end. I think he will go for getting rid of Frankie, before Christine - that's after both Donny and Nicole. Although he started his assassination of Christine last night, so he might get Nicole to help him actually do be guilty of backstabbing Christine this time, before Nicole and then Frankie are targeted.

Next week would be the ideal time to send Derrick to the Jury House, are Cody or Caleb capable of grasping that? Maybe if it was sold as a "strong" idea. I think just getting Cody to hold the idea and not pass it on to Derrick as soon as they could get alone, would be a major accomplishment.

And do these guys not see Derrick defending Victoria and keeping her around week after week?

5. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Everyone is seeming to get a little weird lately. It's like a "stir crazy" situation or something. Even Victoria's wisdom teeth were desperate to get out of the house (rim shot).

Nicole and Donny obviously did not think through what they were doing in that counting comp. But at least they got to see the first episode of "Scorpion" under the best lighting conditions possible (ha ha). CBS should make the house guests watch promos for this show while they wait for Julie Chen on live show nights so they can have a taste of what it's like to be the home viewer.

rburly likes this.
  6. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Also, I think "Team America: Choose Your Own Adventure Edition" was a huge failure. Donny was looking his most desperate trying to stay in the house and then Frankie's eventual idea ended up being silly and tasteless. Nobody's voting to give them a pass on this one, I'd bet.

gkella likes this.
  7. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

It's too bad that Cody is a wimp. This is the second time he has backed out of making a major game move that could shake things up (first HOH win he had the opportunity to backdoor Caleb). Guaranteed this decision to go along with the Detonators will come back to haunt him, and sooner rather than later. I am predicting a double eviction episode next week and can easily see Cody, Derrick & Nicole in danger if that is the case.

minerwerks likes this.
  8. rburly

I loved watching how Cody said "I don't want to be that guy who had a chance to make a big move and didn't do it." I knew he was going to be that guy, but it was funny to watch him wimp out.

As far as the TA Mission, the majority of live feed people voted "No" for the mission being successful or not. I went right to my computer when I saw how they were voting.
    I wanted Donny to stay in the game, but it's looking like it won't be his night. I'm sure he'll get a huge roar from the crowd as he leaves.

9. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

It's so unbelievably frustrating to see those scenarios presented on the main show where they discuss the potential moves they can make - like back-dooring Frankie - and then as it unfolds, it's just status quo, by-the-book decision-making.

I wonder if those scenarios are simply production spoon-feeding them the idea and having them do DR accounts of it just for drama. The sequence where Cody and Derrick were alone discussing possibly back-dooring Frankie seemed legit, but I wonder if they're not just playing it up for drama and a clip for the show. I wonder if Derrick really feels torn about Donny, or if it's all just a production-induced, drama-creating scenario.

The show is just getting so predictable - any scenario brought up on the TV show which could lead to something exciting is rarely acted upon, and is so easy to spot now. Just think which path is the easiest to follow, and any path discussed that strays from it is just bluster, and will not come to pass. It's inane.

10. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

No one wants to be the one with blood on their hands, but with another double eviction coming and time running out, the alliance members will have to turn on each other real soon...

11. rburly

Right now, Caleb, Christine, Nicole and Frankie are in the running. Christine looks like she's in the lead, but right now they're only showing Nicole's bowl (don't think she'll win) and they're showing Derrick falling down and Victoria attempting to finish last. It looks like it will be Christine, but they still have a while to go. I'll look for the winner in the morning.

12. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

Winner of HOH
    Caleb... here we go again, another boring predictable week.

13. rburly

I knew it wouldn't be who I wanted it to be. So, yeah... anther boring week. Saturday is the las shot of changing that.

14. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

The Double Eviction next week will be interesting...

15. rburly

Probably only the second eviction, as I'm sure you know. I'll have to watch tonight and this weekend to see if the scheming to get the order of Detonators out gets serious. Just a prediction, but I think it will be Christine.

16. Tom in Houston

I hope Caleb will deny Derrick in the way that Cody did last night, and choose a winning strategy for Caleb, not what Derrick says. But I don't really think that will happen

Maybe he will wake up to the fact that only 2 go to the final, and he is the 3rd person in a 5 person alliance, where 1 and 2 have already spoken of the negligible value of members 4 and 5. Time to approach 4 & 5 (Frankie and Christine) about sending Derrick, then Cody to the jury house next week.

After that it would be chaos to the very end - in other words, good reality TV.

I was glad to see that Beast-mode's older brother was the same type sterling-character individual as baby bro. hahahaha

17. rburly

Nicole and Christine.

18. Tom in Houston

Caleb never did have much imagination.

19. rburly

I apologize if this offends anyone, and have it deleted if it does offend anyone, but Caleb is Beast Mode Douche-bag.

applebonkerz and Tom in Houston like this.
  20. rburly

[​IMG]

Vidiot uploaded this picture yesterday or today. Put a beard on that man and who might that be. Hmmm... ! :)

21. rburly

And the winner is.... Christine. Who else?! Ugh...

22. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Yep, getting too predictable. Too bad Caleb is too blind to make a bold choice, cause he's gonna be toast soon if he doesn't.

Tom in Houston and rburly like this.
  23. rburly

Exactly.
    I hope he has enough sense to put up either Frankie or Derrick.

24. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

^Your choices are the only way for Caleb to have a shot at making final 2.

rburly likes this.
  25. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

I'm way behind on BB as I've been away for the past 4 days but did hear that Donnie was eliminated. :(
    And as I watch the old episodes tonight, can I say once again I hate hate hate Nicole's freakin' whiny voice. Jesus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.