Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

That audience let Christine have it, ha. I think it's because she was talking about people like Donny, Jocasta, Brittany, Amber, etc. She after all thought Brittany and Amber were ugly and she never missed a chance to insult Jocasta even when she was out of the house. As for Donny? She said he was creepy, she couldn't stand him, etc.

Bottom line, Christine is an unlikeable person--no wonder she was so soundly booed.

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Before I revisit last night...
    Jeff and Jordan get engaged in the backyard of the house.

3. rburly

Frankie put up Cody and Victoria. Cody is afraid of being booed when he leaves.

4. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Ewww, ha!

5. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Be interesting to see who is a replacement nominee if Victoria wins veto....Bah, Ha, Ha, who am I kidding, she's not gonna win a veto unless it's a grooming contest! :)

rburly likes this.
  6. rburly

According to the live feed people, but I can't verify this from Jokers, "everyone put their hands on the Rewind button and pushed it." One person they go back to no nominations, another one, which sounds more logical to me, is that they're going back to before the HOH. Frankie is still listed as HOH on Jokers, but there's still more tonight, because nothing happened as far as the POV competition. They're waiting for someone to come to the House right this second.

7. rburly

Frankie won POV.

8. rburly

There was a live Veto Meeting at 12:02 today on the live feed. Frankie kept the nominations the same.
    They're waiting in a room trying to figure out what the room means right now. It's going to go back (rewind) to just after Christine being voted out.

9. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Well, I've not read the spoilers. Just saw the Sunday show. Wow, I could care less about Jeff, Jordan or Brett, a waste of air time. Not there was much else to show this week.

What do you think. . . is the last girl going to go home before they have to spill their own Bombenator blood? These guys have been wimps.

10. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

Bet they all get booed when they leave....spineless wimps.

zebop likes this.
  11. rburly

The only thing I could think of is that since the last 3-4 weeks have been a snoozefest, they had to do something. The live feeders have nothing to watch but 4, maybe 5 girls and it's worse than watching paint dry, so I minimize my exposure to it. I suppose the Big Brother people think Jeff and Jordan are their modern day Luke and Laura.

Could be, and probably will be. The "reset" button could have an big impact on the game.

12. rburly

I'm really hoping they all do get booed. As you saw last night, Cody is really afraid he'll be booed, and I hope he does get it. I hope the same for Frankie and Caleb.

13. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Great analogy, I actually though Jordan had broken things off with Jeff. So after 5 years he's now realizing she's the one, is he an idiot?!? To me, he seems like such a controlling a-hole, who would want any part of that?

rburly likes this.
  14. rburly

I saw an interview with him at the beginning of the season and he's living in an apartment with her in LA. I thought the same thing about him. I think she's been looking for a country boy that she could settle down with, but just never found anyone who worked out. So, it looks like she "settled" for Jeff and maybe will continue to work for CBS in some fashion. His interviews, while just OK with me, may be what they (CBS?Big Brother) want and they can get him for cheap.

I'm sure this isn't the last we'll hear of Jeff and Jordan on the BB show.

15. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

I'm pretty much confident Frankie will also get booed. He thinks the world just loves him. Even his sister has had bad publicity lately (being rude to people and acting like a diva).

16. rburly

Remember it's on tonight for those still watching.

17. rburly

Rewind...Caleb wins HOH.

18. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Let's hope the winner puts up 2 strong players, or 1 strong and one weak, and back doors a strong player.

rburly likes this.
  19. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I think it's funny that the Jury house are all now realizing that Derrick played them, so if he does go the distance, he may not be the winner after all.

20. Lonson

Well, they may also realize this is playing the game at the highest level.

I thought it was fascinating how Derrick came up with his "tell them you now hate me" plan for Victoria.

Watching last night just as Julie was about to reveal what the "reset button" meant, they cut to tweny minutes of the weather team blathering on about a storm, and never returned to Big Brother! I'll have to watch it on Demand when it hits there.

21. The Spaceman

The Spaceman Forum Resident

This is true. Winning depends on both skill and social game. If his social skill lacked (too much backstabbing and lying and dirty playing can and does hurt their social game.) then he may not win. If you play too dirty you're pretty much playing for second.

22. Lonson

Still, though I can't say with definitiveness as I long ago stopped watching After Dark and never have subscribed to the feeds, Derrick has seemed to do these manipulations without a lot of malice, he hasn't openly dissed many players and has been pretty good at dressing his maneuvers in conversations as "game moves" and strategy. I have to admire how he's done this. . . I think he'll win. We'll see. Smart players there would somehow box him into being sent home before the final two. . . . But are there any other smart players there with real strength to do difficult things? Sometimes I think Frankie is and sometimes I think he's insane and his worst enemy.

rburly likes this.
  23. bekayne

bekayne Senior Member

Her entrance into the jury house was hilarious, everyone ignoring her.

zebop and rburly like this.
  24. rburly

Oh god, I would have thrown a rock at the TV! I've had that happen here and, of course, it drives me nuts.

I agree with you, Derrick is playing the game all the time, and he's keeping his cool, unlike Frankie who wears his emotions on his sleeves more and more.

25. rburly

Exactly, Just like Dan Ghoosling with Ian. (Sorry, but's a personal thing with me. I saw Dan on something my son was watching live and I congratulated him for his BB work and he replied back, "BB, what is that? Can you explain it to me. can't stand the guy now)

Dan was able to keep himself in the game, but people appreciated how Ian had played the game in a much better way than Dan did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.