Big Brother 16 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

The question is will this person make a bold move this week or play "hot potato" and pass it on to the final HOH next week to do the dirty work as they've been doing all summer ...

rburly likes this.
  2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Hasn't that been the case all season? I remember Cody saying "I don't want to be that guy."

3. rburly

Caleb just became Beast Mode HOH and put up Frankie and Victoria.

4. The Spaceman

The Spaceman Forum Resident

I had the Dan and Ian situation in mind when I posted that. While they both played good games, Dan clearly played for second and Ian played to win.

rburly likes this.
  5. rburly

Cody wins POV comp. Is this the end for Frankie?

6. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

^ Let's hope so! :) What I'm reading now, indicates that the person being voted out will know the night before (if they stick to the plan).

rburly and gkella like this.
  7. F_C_FRANKLIN

Be interesting to hear the crowd reaction if/when Frankie goes out the door, if he doesn't make final 3. Got a feeling there will be a good 50/50 mix of cheers and boos.

8. rburly

I really think it depends on the makeup of the audience. If there are a lot of Ariana/Frankie fans (and you know she'll bring an entourage), it'll be mostly clapping and yelling. I would think there would a lot of boos if his sister wasn't Ariana. I hope there are boos anyway. Why? His schtick was fun and cute for a few weeks, then it became obnoxious and he let his true personality come out and he isn't as nice a person as I first thought.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  9. F_C_FRANKLIN

^ I have a feeling, CBS will probably "rig" the audience with a lot of Ariana fans.

It's funny, now that the cat is out of the bag, why didn't BB have her come into the house for a mini-concert, the way Sheryl Crow did a few seasons ago? I'm not a fan, however it probably would have boosted ratings for the show.

10. rburly

I'm sure there will be a lot of Frankie/Ariana fans there too. It'll be fun watching him go though! :)

She's been busy from what I've seen. She's becoming quite the little star. I'm sure she's far too "hot" (it's beneath her at this point in her career) to do such a meanial gig.

It was funny last night watching Derrick reassure Cody that they've been together since day 2 and that Cody is the only person that Derrick will take to the F2. If Cody is smart and wins the last HOH, he'll take caleb. We'll see. They think the Finale is next Sunday, btw.

11. F_C_FRANKLIN

Who do you think would deserve to win, and who do you think would win, if it was Cody vs Caleb? For me it's kinda a toss-up, both were used by Derrick to great effect. However I kinda lean towards Caleb deserving the win more, he's pulled himself out of a few jams, and made some tough decisions. Both weren't great strategist, however both have decent social games. I give the social game win to Cody. Caleb and Cody had their share of creepy moments in the house, (Caleb's Amber obsession, Cody's behavior with Christine) otherwise, Cody made less social waves in the house.

rburly likes this.
  12. F_C_FRANKLIN

But lets face it, Derrick deserves final 2, and the win. Everyone in Jury House knows now what a great strategic and social game he has played all season. It's weird, I'm not a Derrick supporter, however it would be a real shame if he doesn't win.

minerwerks and rburly like this.
  13. rburly

I agree that Derrick deserves the win of the people left. I wasn't a fan of his, but he has manipulated so many people and been behind a lot of the moves that have been made. Again, it was funny watching him (Derrick) "working" Cody so that Cody would get him to the end. Towards the end of what I watched, both Derrick and Cody were saying that the other would likely be in Final 2 with Caleb. They were hoping to be together, and Derrick said what he would say if they (he and Cody) were the F2, but it was working to keep Cody thinking about Derrick for the F2. But you're right, Caleb deserves it over everyone except Derrick, if Derrick can persuade everyone that he made all the moves that he says he made. That'll be a good show to watch.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  14. F_C_FRANKLIN

I don't really consider this a spoiler, however this is happening tonight......

"The Jurors Return To The BIG BROTHER House"

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  15. rburly

They did come in...
    The jurors return and trash the house!

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  16. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Looks like the end of the road for Frankie this week...

rburly likes this.
  17. rburly

We'll know tomorrow night. And...I'm betting you're right! :)

18. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Well, if Derrick is smart, he'll put up Caleb, as he has the biggest chance to win the game. If Caleb gets voted out tonight, the Jury (I think) may have a tough time voting Derrick the winner if Cody ends up in the final 2.

19. rburly

I watched BBAD and there was no talk of putting Caleb up, but yeah, I'd put Caleb and Victoria up and and Cody would vote Caleb out. That's the best scenario for Derrick and Cody.

20. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Apparently "Big Brother" has been renewed for 2015, the announcement last night for contestants pretty much confirmed that (http://bigbrothercasting.tv/). I guess the talk of having another all-star show has been put on hold, but maybe another "coaching" scenario might happen, as (apparently) both Andy and Ian were contacted recently about being on board for BB17, but anything could happen in 9 months...

21. F_C_FRANKLIN

Ian as a coach, maybe. But Andy, he just got lucky with his win.

rburly likes this.
  22. rhubarb9999

rhubarb9999 Forum Resident

We just started watching the Australian BB ... really makes the US version look bad. So manufactured.

23. The Spaceman

The Spaceman Forum Resident

Ian is my favorite BB contestant! I would love to see him back!

24. rburly

Ian was fortunate that no one ever compared notes or he would have been gone earlier in the season.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  25. rhubarb9999

rhubarb9999 Forum Resident

Date Rape Cowboy was evicted

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.