Big Brother 17 (U.S.)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Grant, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

As I wrote above last night, I saw an interview that Jeff did with the dentist John (Johhny) and he came across as very immature and childlike. I have a feeling he's going to be a troublemaker.

2. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me! Thread Starter

Either he's a Aspergers, or he's faking it. I have a feeling i'm going to like him.

As much as no one like the troublemakers and other unsavory people, they make the show interesting. I'll bet the pro wrestler turns out to be quite offensive, like he has disgusting habits.

As a poker dealer, that woman from Inglewood doesn't seem very good at putting on her poker face. From her interview, she says she doesn't like to be part of groups, so, let's see how far that gets her.

3. rburly

If watched his interview, there's something going on there. :)

I agree with you about the troublemakers. (you wrote what I was about to write). :) The WWE guy should be interesting once everyone loosens up. He may be a troublemaker too.

The poker player (worth $4.5M) who will be on tonight's show will be interesting to watch too. Someone above said the dealer and her may know each other. While that would be interesting, I don't think either would want to blow their cover, so they'll work that out if they do know each other. Hopefully it will be a good season if the producers don't screw with it too much.

4. Grant

Maybe they're related, too!:laugh: That would shake things up!

rburly likes this.
  5. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Moved on from Nicole that quickly, eh? ;)

I agree, though. I think I'm going to get irritated by her quickly, though. She seems to have this over-the-top "funny" personality. I could be wrong, we've only got to see her for less than an hour so far.

6. Grant

She's damaged goods now.:laugh: She hooked up with whats-his-face on the show.

minerwerks likes this.
  7. minerwerks

Did that last? Can't say that I've given much though to what happened to everyone after leaving the show last year, but now I'm curious.

I did see some notice on a Big Brother fan site that mentioned a premiere party event with some former contestants and thought I would actually be interested to meet Derrick.
    My sister met Frankie last year (https://instagram.com/p/uBeKaiC3wM/).

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    rburly likes this.
  8. SomedayMan

SomedayMan Active Member

The US is also the same country where anything and everything gets blown out of proportion and becomes its own mini-scandal. A sex orgy would simply create yet another one.

So far I find most of the houseguests to be not cringeworthy. So far they're generally a pretty likable group. That may change. Lol

9. Grant

In just another half an hour...

10. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Or even worse Mike Boogie.

It's early. No one I really like that much so far. . . and I hope the dentist goes soon.

11. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

As it sure did change with the second group tonight -- all of that batch unlikable IMO :sigh:

The whole over-acting fake reactions to every little change or announcement that happens are really grating on me already with this whole cast. If that is not fake, how could anyone stand to be around them in real life, behaving like that, for more than a couple minutes at most?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    Seminole likes this.
  12. John54

John54 Senior Member

I don't think I'd want that dentist to get within 50 yards of my teeth.

Funny that neither poker player Vanessa nor poker dealer Da'vonne have revealed their occupations (but Vanessa wasn't lying about DJ'ing, she has done that on the side).

If I were going to chase any of the women, I believe it would be tonight's from Denver, and last night's who looks a bit like her though maybe blonder (can't remember her name) who was ogling the football player; the reno lady perhaps?

Meanwhile, who's the twin? The first woman introduced tonight, on the beach (the 42-year-old) made a comment that led me to believe it might be her, but I'm terrible at these things, judging from my 0-fer prognostications on several seasons of The Mole.

13. rburly

Shelli is a fraternal twin. I have nieces who are fraternal twins who look almost nothing alike.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  14. minerwerks

Maybe she has a fraternal and an identical twin? Talking about that so early and cutting it into the show might have been a diversion from the Twin Twist...

15. driverdrummer

driverdrummer Forum Resident

James Huling is from my hometown. I've never seen an episode of Big Brother.

rburly likes this.
  16. rburly

Hopefully you'll like it.

17. rburly

The Friday update of HOH, nominations and POV.
    HOH is James. Nominations are Jackie and Steve. POV is Steve.

applebonkerz likes this.
  18. Jamey K

Jamey K Internet Sensation

Hmmm...Meg got on my nerves the first night. A little better last night.

19. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

It's so early in the game, I can't remember who these people are...I guess I'm showing my age...damn!

20. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Hi Rick, just wanted to give you my annual thank you for providing this type of inside information in the BB thread. Some people may prefer to be totally surprised, but I appreciate what you share here.
    :cheers:

minerwerks and rburly like this.
  21. rburly

I made myself a kind of "scorecard" by printing out the people's names with their pictures from the CBS cast website. With 16 people, I can't remember a lot of them either.

22. rburly

Today has been kind of slow as far as production of BB. One tidbit are the Have Nots. They are:
    Liz, Austin and Da'vonne are the Have Nots this week and their room has dental chairs for them to sleep in!

23. minerwerks

I decided to try out the live feeds and I noticed you can click on a "houseguests" tab to get a cheat sheet right next to the player.
    :righton:

So far, I've scrubbed through a lot of the goings-on from Thursday night going into Friday morning. More interesting than I expected from watching a few "Big Brother After Dark" installments last year. But it is still early, and I know shakeups are in the works since I didn't even look at anything after the nominations or Power Of Veto yet.

24. GuildX700

GuildX700 Forum Resident

It was worthless after Evil Dick was gone.

25. SomedayMan

SomedayMan Active Member

That man almost turned me off of the show for good.

Grant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.