Big Brother 18 - 2016

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Grant, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

I don't think I can take another 2 weeks of weepy Vanessa Jr. - Hoping that Frank is executed next week, or the next after the Battle Back winner is disposed of a second time, next week.... I'll take that sassy-mouthed poker dealer hanging around until it's her turn to go, over that "I'm all alone in this house" needy, crying, whining, wailing, nobody-can-stand-to-be-around-her, uh, witch. Come on Paulie get the job done!

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

"But I don't have anybody! No one talked to me in the last week!" ... weep, weep ...

Tom in Houston likes this.
  3. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

You have to give Corey credit for getting himself off the block via POV. That was surprising to Tiff too. And very very bad news for Davonne.

And how about Nicole having a crying fest in the Diary Room when she thought maybe she is going on the block. Terrible player.

rburly likes this.
  4. rburly

Tiffany will be walking out the front door tonight. No surprises there tonight. Remember the Battle Back show tomorrow (Friday) at 8 pm.

5. Tom in Houston

So Victor is Victorious, and by that I mean he re-entered the house with the same over-aggressive attitude that got him booted the first time. They should have finished the comps earlier and let the winner have some cool down time. The sweat wasn't even dry on Victor's clothes when he rejoined - of course he was still in aggressive competitive mode.

Maybe I saw that wrong. I know the competitions weren't live. I do know Victor made an ass of himself with his "What? What? WHAT!" as he re-entered the house.

And they should have stopped Tiff from trying to tell Victor what had gone on in the house, and who to trust and not trust in her twisted view. It's over for you. Go home wretched witch!

6. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me! Thread Starter

Sorry. I wanted Tiff back in there. I don't like Victor. I think it's fine that they let her tell him whom to trust. Remember, they both want revenge against pretty much everyone. But, I don't think Vic can keep his new game straight.

Frank likes this.
  7. Tom in Houston

Nope. That's a naturally occurring disadvantage that a player who is returning after eviction must face - not knowing what's gone on in the house, while they were exiled. Otherwise they might as well have sat and watched the shows and the live feeds, maybe helped with the editing. I know Tiff's violation falls way short of what I've been saying here, but where do you draw the line. It should be all or nothing.

Tiffany had to get her last hateful spew out. She knew there was nothing the producers could do to her. The risk was all Victor's, so she didn't give a damn. It was her one last chance to influence the game she had so completely lost at that point. So out came a rush of "advice", bad advice. Fortunately Victor has his own list of revenge targets. And we all know that those people will send him packing as soon as they can anyway.

Let's find the crypts where Vanessa and her family pass the daylight hours, and drive stakes through their hearts.
    Stay dead!

8. Grant

Well, when the jury is sequestered, they get weekly video updates, so...

Are there any women you like?

9. Frank

Frank Senior Member

I would have preferred Tiffany, too. She would have been the more interesting choice, especially after DaVonne's nasty goodbye message. A vengeful Bronte would have been my second choice.

Victor and Jozea are recruits who don't know anything about the game. Glenn is incapable of competing at all.

10. rburly

James won HoH and nominated Frank and Bridgette. He did what he said he was going to do.

Grant and Tom in Houston like this.
  11. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I have to agree, I would've rather seen her back than Victor, believe it or not...

Grant likes this.
  12. Grant

As much as I can't stand Bronte (and she's hard to look at and listen to, and a miserable personality), I would have like to have seen what she does with her new-found "attitude".

13. Grant

Good. Frank's gotta go, but it ain't over until it's over. And, there's another new twist coming up.

rburly likes this.
  14. Tom in Houston

Jury members are by definition, already out of the game, the Battle Backers are not. The Battle Backers were kept sequestered separate from each other, prior to the competition. That can't have been an accident.

Not this year. Even Nicole slid into the unacceptable group when she became a Diary Room crybaby.

Well, maybe Zakiyah is a winner, but I haven't seen enough action on her part to judge her at this point. She seems to join-in effectively and always be in the background of each week's on-top group -(or maybe she's just clinging onto Paulie and hoping for the best.)
    And yes, if you're asking/implying, I am homosexual.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  15. Grant

No, that's not what I was thinking at all, and I also don't believe you. I don't know any LGBT that would refer to themselves as a "homosexual", as that term implies a faith-based disapproval. What I was wondering is that you are a bit of a he-man misogynist. That's not intended to be an insult, but just the way you come off. I mean...you like it when women stay in the background?

16. Tom in Houston

First. I have pictures if you need proof... I assure you I am homosexual. (Self-edited statement). And, I assure you that nothing about me is "faith-based", except as far as liking say Aretha or Al Green and their gospel-based Southern R&B may be "faith-based".

Second, I'm not distracted by a woman's charms like you horndogs are. (More self-editing)

I never want to see another dolt like Bridgette, play this game. I want to see the producers find some smart feminist women who can handle the BB boys who come sniffing around, and send them back to their weight training full time. Of course, they would be voted out first...

Maybe they should have a whole season with nothing but hipsters and nerds competing.

Right now the most attractive player in this game is Paul - because he can make muffins.

rburly and zephyr25 like this.
  17. Grant

I just find it odd that you refer to yourself as a "homosexual". Perhaps you were being sarcastic, anticipating automatic disapproval. Maybe you've dealt with a lot of it, hence your strong reply.:shrug:

Oh, trust me: i'm not distracted. But, But I think you have a negative bias against females. It shows.:agree:

I have an issue with the constant parade of these asswhole stud-muffins like Victor, Corey, and Paulie that they put on the show every year. I'm also surprised you don't like Tiffany or Vanessa, because they are the feminist type of women you seem to like.

Good idea! I like that!

Well, I like women, so...but I don't think Zakiya is attractive at all. I really don't like Bronte, (ewww!) Bridgette is weird, I don't think much of Michelle, Natalie, or DaVonne. DaVonne has issues. Seriously? Tiff was easy on the eyes. I think she could have played a better game if she didn't have her infamous sister to follow.

Damn i'm glad Josea is gone! What a d*ck! Glenn is a nice guy but not worth much in the game, and rank's gotta go!

18. Tom in Houston

Re-read the list in the next quoted paragraph and tell me who appears to have a bias against women - 6 names in a row.

19. Grant

Dude, those few women do not represent half of the world's population!:unhunh:

Easy, homes!:chill:

20. Tom in Houston

These sisters are manipulators. They are not Feminists. They fall back on fake tears when things don't go their way, and sob until things change to accommodate them.

These are not strong women, standing on their own merits, and fighting for what they believe in.

zephyr25 likes this.
  21. Tom in Houston

I couldn't use "******" because we have British Forum members who would have been baffled, and PC Forum members who would have been appalled.

See... f@gg0t is auto-excised

22. Grant

So, feminists aren't allowed to be emotional? That's an evil code of behavior to place on a woman, anyone, really. For ages, we men have been taught not to cry or show emotion, and that has done a lot of harm to we men, as a group. Now you want to saddle women with that too? You think they are fake tears. She says they are real.

That is because we have had members, both U.K. and American, attempt to use that slur in the excuse they were talking about cigarettes. You still sound very angry because you insist on using derogatory names for what you say you are. So, either you are very angry, or just kidding about being gay.:D

23. Tom in Houston

Don't make me go back in this thread and find where you yourself have labeled these sisters' crying "crocodile tears"....

Manipulative from first drop to last. "Now where's a camera so I can laugh and share how I suckered yet another group into doing what I want, with a lie and a tear." This year the house isn't having it.

24. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I'm glad Tiffany is out of the house. Victor probably won't be back long. Seeing Jozea made me remember instantly how annoying he had been! "Messiah" indeed.

I'm glad they abandoned both the game concept and the Road Kill nominations. They weren't helping the show.

Of the remaining guests I think I like Zakiyah and Michelle the best. Probably because they aren't featured very heavily in the edited shows we are shown. ;) They're both attractive and I haven't yet found them annoying.

25. Frank

Frank Senior Member

More drama and intrigue in this thread than in the house with this sleepy cast.

Grant, rburly, applebonkerz and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.