Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

He already degraded himself by his attitude. He's a sociopathic, violent narcissist, and I don't like his extremist outlook on life. In fact, he reminds me of two of very famous people in America right now which I cannot name, lest I get the thread shut down. I'm sure Cody's just playing along to get further in the game. He's all alone in there, and he has to pretend to socialize. Paul and Cody both seriously hate each other. I doubt that's ever going to change.

Just so you know: I didn't like Paul last year, and I still don't like his equally overbearing, dominant personality, but, he's smarter than Cody, and understands people.

I have absolutely no interest in hearing from Jess, the narcissistic yapping chihuahua. She's not even pretty. She's very ugly on the inside.

2. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

If the houseguests are thinking of getting Paul out, this Thursday's double eviction would be the time to do it (assuming he doesn't win HOH & POV).

Mr. Fernando likes this.
  3. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Just hate seeing Cody hanging out with these sheep. No one is playing the game now in the house, they all think they won cause they are in jury. BTW just telling everyone what interviews are going on, if you dont want to watch them, dont!!!!

Cody seemed very genuine towards Jess which means he treats the woman around him pretty good and thats more than you can say for most.

If i was in the house now Id take Cody to the end for an easy 500k since no one will vote for him in jury but unless paul gives the ok, no one else will do anything. So far only one person has made a major move and it was Cody and no one else has even attempted one. Even Jess must have been scripted to get more floaters out of the house cause her HOH made no sense. They need the core out of ALex Jason Paul Kevin but im sure the floaters of Josh Raven Matt Mark Elena dont have any clue to realize they still have the numbers to get people out but Oh well

4. Grant

It's my experience and observation that most men who put women on a pedestal and treat them well in the beginning do not treat women well in the long run. I've also heard him say some pretty awful things about women. Many are misogynists. Cody is controlling. Just because he didn't act like that with Jess in the house doesn't mean he's not really like that.

5. ArpMoog

ArpMoog Forum Resident

Good grief

CirculationUnderflow likes this.
  6. CirculationUnderflow

Well Cody tried to talk with ALex and Jason in HOH but it didnt go anywhere, but mentioned they should put Josh up as a pawn and word has gotten back to Josh so look for some comedic stuff this week.

But the whole chat upstairs would of made a lot of sense if they could of gotten a few more people on board as Cody (the only move maker so far this season) wanted to backdoor Paul again, but ALex was like we wont have the numbers for that, which shows that nobody this season must of ever watched BB before or it could be (well ya know that book)

7. Grant

It's sociology and psychology, man! That's what this show is all about. It may be a contest, but it's a psychological study. Always has been.

If you want dumb he-man testosterone, go watch Survivor or some other desert island survival show on the Discovery Channel instead.

zephyr25 and rburly like this.
  8. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Despite what some may say, Cody will be going home Thursday. Paul tells all that Mark and Elena will go after Cody because those 2 have been taking game with Cody, and everyone else now love it and do what Paul says. I've realized that Paul uses charisma to get people to do his bidding. He tells people scenarios that will move them forward, and they love it.

9. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I may have to put you on ignore . . . you reveal too much!

10. CirculationUnderflow

yea sorry, maybe we need a live feed thread as the show is so far behind reality that all this is so in the past when they air it

I mean nothing I typed will spoil anything on the show, the narrative has not changed on the target, just they must force the houseguest to go and do the in vain sequence of chats

COdy really needs to start nailing home points like, when im the jury I will be voting Paul to ensure none of you sheep get the money and will build paul up as much as i can on jury so no one has a chance to win than maybe LIGHTBULBS might start going off on this dim litted cast.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  11. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

How is that going to work? Matt is going to take Jason off instead of himself?

12. CirculationUnderflow

One thing really funny on the feeds last night, Josh and Jason wrestling and Josh gets mad, so Josh picks up Ketchup and mustard and threatens to squirt Jason and Jason saying stuff like if one drop of that gets on me Im gonna take you down or Im gonna beat your ass you can count on it. That would of been great

anyone else think christmas would lose her mind if Mark or any man talked to her like she think she can talks to guy, She kept calling Mark in their discussion Honey and sweetheart and I was thinking, this girl would go all feminist on him if the roles were reversed, **** like that just pisses me off the double standard stuff

13. rburly

To be very honest with you, I have no idea how. Matt is going to have to use the POV on either Jason or Elena. Then Alex can put up Cody. Matt has caught on to Paul controlling everybody, so he may not use it on them. Again, Paul will do his best to show Matt that Paul's way is the best. The thing is that POV meeting isn't that far away today. Also, everyone will find the people wearing costumes extremely funny, especially Jason!

applebonkerz likes this.
  14. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Thanks Rick. Please keep us updated on what ends up happening in the meeting. :cheers:

15. rburly

Paul and Christmas are talking to Matt right now. POV ceremony will be in the next couple hours or so.

applebonkerz likes this.
  16. rburly

ason is talking to Matt and Raven (Jason just finished a long talk with Matt). They want to throw a couple voted for Elena to make her sweat bullets and to screw with Paul. There in POV meeting right now, but there's some talk of back-dooring Paul. We'll see when POV meeting is over.

17. rburly

This just in...Cody is on the block. He's sulking in the jacuzzi right now. Apparently, Alex said something that pissed Cody off and he went off. But, he's the target. Cody is up there with Matt and Elena. There is discussion of giving Elena a vote to keep her paranoid.

Grant, Dark Mavis and applebonkerz like this.
  18. rburly

Jason has to wear this stupid looking suit with a big pink X on it. Every once in a while, over the intercom, the BB voice says "Jason is so extreme!", then Jason has to repeat it. Well, Jason just said, "I have to go to the bathroom. Over the intercom, "Jason is going to the bathroom because he's so EXTREME!". Jason repeats it. The voice then says, Jason is using the bathroom and it's SO EXTREME!" It's great entertainment. Jason is hilarious! They're on to Kevin and him playing both sides. More to come...

Dark Mavis and Grant like this.
  19. Grant

I think Mark has a guy-crush on Cody! :laugh: Despite it all, he keeps going back to him.

What you've said is exactly why Paul is a better player. Instead of being divisive, judgemental, combative, and reclusive, like Cody, he is inclusive and charming. And, he's been right. If you follow his logic and his plans, you indeed get far in the game. But, the closer you get to the final three, so does he. And, the runner-up gets paid anyway.

rburly likes this.
  20. Grant

But, is it in Matt's best interest to lose Mark or Elena?

21. Grant

Man! If I weren't so busy with stuff today, i'd be watching the feeds too!

rburly likes this.
  22. rburly

The HGs are squirming to distance themselves from Cody. Apparently, Cody used the "dead grandfather" excuse during the POV meeting. Matt JUST said, "We've gotta get Mark out of here. He's so frustrating!"

Grant likes this.
  23. rburly

Mark just got the Have Not temptation (I think it is). He doesn't have to be a Have Not anymore.

24. CirculationUnderflow

Hmm gonna have to find someone else to root for, I guess Ill go with Kevin

25. Grant

Why am I not surprised? He's a Jody sympathizer.

I've stated multiple reasons why I hate Cody, but why do you like him so much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.