Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Outkast? I thought they broke up! Must have a new album coming out. :goodie:

Dark Mavis likes this.
  2. Grant

:rolleyes: Did you ever think that the producers already know the musical tastes of the houseguests before they picked them?

3. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Perhaps but is that how they choose the musical guests?

4. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

Paul is giving some decent info about afterlife right now they only fly in families for final of top 3 people or after party or something like that. talking bout people scamming saying they for charities and want autographs and its not for charity. Said only him and victor got many invitations to other events after BB cause this cast thought it was a given, He was like if youre not a draw you wont get invatations

5. Grant

Maybe. We'll see what they think after the concert. I already know from past discussions in the house that several of them like hip-hop/rap.

6. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

A classic track before they were big back in the day:

rburly likes this.
  7. CirculationUnderflow

FOr some reason Paul told ALex and Jason that Kevin took the 25k, Interesting chat with alex and Jason upstairs. On the otherside good see MArk want to put up ALex and Paul if he wins HOH PLEASE WIN HOH THURSDAY, no clue why feeds are gonna be down so long from thurs to fri, probably gotta rewrite the script after they find out whos staying and going

8. Grant

Kevin needs his game blown up. He's the real snake. Good for Paul.

F_C_FRANKLIN, applebonkerz and rburly like this.
  9. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I'm thinking he'll be the second person voted out on Thursday.

10. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Paul blew up Kevin's game because Kevin has been running his own game and has been under the radar. Paul was the only person Kevin told about the $25k. So, Paul put it out there that someone told him about Kevin. So, most people now know about Kevin. So with $25k, would you vote for him to get a half-mil? Paul thinks all this stuff through before he acts.

11. CirculationUnderflow

I jus thope Mark or Elena wins this HOH and the next ones and get a few people on their side. Like MAVEN since they really are just sitting around waiting to be eliminated and also get Kevin and then this game can get a good restart, even better if they get Paul on double eviction but I can see the house screwing that up to

12. CirculationUnderflow

Gawd I need close caption for the Paul Josh Matt convo going on, guess someone told Paul they are after him and hes losing his mind having to get his floaters Josh and Matt on board now. Dunno who said that to him

13. rburly

I've noticed the low sound too. I think it's laziness by the sound man. They all have mics, or they yell at them if they don't, but whispering this year is the worst for listening ever. It was impossible to hear when they had that conversation.

Grant likes this.
  14. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Closed Captioning is also not of much help. They can't keep up with the conversations either, and a ton gets missed. I agree that the sound is pretty crappy this year - especially around the hot tub.

15. Grant

How ironic it is that Kevin taking the money was the very thing that allowed Paul to enter the game!

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  16. CirculationUnderflow

yea its even better when Alex is whispering and Jason only has one volume LOUD so its like Im raising the vol and lowering it

BTW that is not a spoiler

Dark Mavis and rburly like this.
  17. CirculationUnderflow

Love how christmas gotta keep telling the feeders that she aint even on pain pills anymore just nerve pills now, shes been zonked out the whole season

some pondering thoughts, I wish cody would of grabbed that chip bag we saw tonight to see if their was even a chip with his name on it, something tells me there probably wasnt but we will never know

OH WELL BIG NIGHT TOMORROW

LETS GO MARK WIN HOH and put up paul and alex

I love how paul was saying earlier how kevin is attention whore when the whole season paul has been trying to hog the spot light.

18. CirculationUnderflow

BIG NIHGT DOUBLE EVICTION

Please let Paul have to go the jury house with Cody tonight

19. rburly

I was gonna give you a "like," but they need Paul to keep the show interesting and moving along.
    Cody will most assuredly go during the first eviction. It may be unanimous, but Mark may vote someone else. Mark might be the second person out. It depends on who wins the second fast HoH. Then, who will be HoH? Anyone watching tomorrow for the Outkast concert?

Grant and Dark Mavis like this.
  20. CirculationUnderflow

Id rather have the feeds on after the double than outcast but the feeds arent back til FRIDAY FN FRIDAY 9pm PST FN PST

hopefully they are expecting paul to be evicted and are rewritng the script - no other reason for them to be down for over a day. People on twitter mad as hell about this downage, add me to the list

21. CirculationUnderflow

Well at least cody will have someone friendly to talk to in the HOH but this season is now officially a wash

one of the dullest double eviction in recent history - no drama at all. also funny seeing everyone grabbing the right side of the shuffleboard until christmas threw it to jason at the end, everyone won on that side but anyways DULL!! Cody great exit

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  22. CirculationUnderflow

If the rumors are true, zonked out xmas won the HOH meaningpaul will be deciding everything for this so called bad bitch so, basically the season is over just a slow burn to give the check to paul that has name on it already, guess that was in his contract, anyways 4pm tuesday maybe we will get a final Josh Mark argument after that it will be pick off floater after floater YAWN!!!!

23. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

If true, good! :laugh:

24. Grant

I just now finished watching last night's show. Thank God they finally got rid of Cody again. He never should have come back! He's an ass anyway. Hopefully, his jury vote will have no impact.

I'm going to miss seeing Elena. I don't care what any of you think! She's hot in all the right places. I like them thick like that! Too bad she's flaky.

But, if those people are smart, they will put the screws to Kevin. If it keeps going like this, he'll float to the final three.

rburly likes this.
  25. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I guess we'll be seeing Zingbot real soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.