Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

I wonder if it will be tonight. Though they usually talk about everything they were called right after it happens. Maybe next Wednesday's show. I'll bet there will be jokes about Christmas' pain or anxiety pills. Can't wait to hear what Zingbot says to Raven and how Josh will handle it. It'll be fun to watch.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  2. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

You're right I think that's a given, since he was briefly shown on stage Thursday night.

3. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

what was funny one day during the feeds, the guy on the speaker slammed on one of the houseguests and went zing, it was out of nowhere - cracked everyone up

F_C_FRANKLIN and rburly like this.
  4. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

Did Outkast play during the first 3 minutes of the show, because I missed it.

5. rburly

No. It was a "flashback" show with Derrick. No music, nothing new to some of us. They've done this before and I always hate them. I'm hoping something happens when they come back live in 45 minutes.

F_C_FRANKLIN and Dark Mavis like this.
  6. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Yep, big filler waste of time. Probably more of this coming the next few weeks, since Cody is out of the house.

7. CirculationUnderflow

Matt and Jason with hopes to backdoor PAUL (**** no psych) to backdoor MArk -

8. CirculationUnderflow

I cant believe the feeds were down for that, we missed all the fun after the DE. Cody got most of the time on tonights episode because hes the only one anyone want to see since he can make moves

9. rburly

When things finally came back, Christmas and Raven were in the HoH room. I'm pretty sure Christmas is HoH.

10. CirculationUnderflow

She is and above are her nominations

SO tired of them switching off kevin when hes telling a good story

rburly likes this.
  11. Seminole

Seminole Forum Resident

I do not understand why Jason did not put Paul up Thursday after Mark used the veto. He would have been gone with no drama. No one in this game except Paul, Cody, and to a lesser extent Jesica, is playing to win.
    This may be the worst group of contestants in the entire series.

12. Seminole

Seminole Forum Resident

Also, is Josh not one of the most obnoxious, despicable contestants to play Big Brother? I know why he is still there. He is no threat and controlled by Paul.

rburly likes this.
  13. rburly

Something I've watched and pointed out to people on the live feeds, is that Paul "works" people when he needs to. He's talking to Josh and Christmas as I type. They follow him because he will has a certain charisma and he thinks ahead and presents it to people who have stayed loyal to him. It's easy to see if you watch him work. He is always playing the game in his head. I'm sure he has a path to winning right now. People don't like him "telling people what to do." He'll be there until someone makes that bold move.

Grant likes this.
  14. rburly

I don't know if he's despicable (with Cody and now it's Mark). He's a "big, dumb stupid kid who wants to have fun." I don't think he's stupid, I think his youth and limited cultural experiences have looked obnoxious at times. But, again, Paul explains things to him and Paul's gotten him pretty far. As I type this, Paul is working Josh with Christmas.

15. CirculationUnderflow

Because this weak set of sheep have no clue how to play this game. look at who the bad bitch put up making her nothing more than a paul lapdog. Plus who knows if paul was told he was gonna win when he came back. It seems that way, I bet the temptation this week will be something to save paul again. but the Jess Jason and now xmas HOH nominees is so head scratching, it makes you wonder what the deal is. The could of blitzed paul right out of the house and Jason would of had a big chance to win it all then as a badass player but they all are just ugggg.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  16. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I thought the temptations ere over? I don't believe the whole game is producer-rigged like you do. I'm becoming more and more pr0-Paul as the others just can't seem to strategize beyond him and props for that.

I always enjoy the first half of the season more than the second as those I like most are usually gone by now. Not much different this season. . . I like watching Raven, she's a cutie, and I like watching Paul and Kevin is amusing. When two of those go I'll be a lot less engaged.

Grant, applebonkerz and zephyr25 like this.
  17. Lonson

It's not her figure or "thickness" I find so unappealing. I can't stand her idea of a "made up" face, that makeup is hideous and makes her look like some sort of creature. And her personality is just unappealing to me. Personality really drives attraction for me. Jessica and Elena both had personalities that just drove my attraction away.

Yesterday's show was a "bonus" episode we didn't need to see. Especially the Cody and Jessica bits, painful to watch.

18. CirculationUnderflow

Man this cant be right if so all these people are hopeless, Mark wins tempation to save a friend, and decides to save Paul, as if he was in any danger, check must already be wrote.. i cant believe people would waste their once in alife chance to let someone who already had a season steal their spotlight

this is all over twitter but when was it played and didnt hear about it yesterday

19. rburly

The two sides, as I think Paul sees it (divide and conquer; demonize the other side), is Mark, Matt, Raven and Kevin are now "the other side" and Paul, Christmas, Alex, Jason and Josh are the "right" side.

20. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

You know what? I agree with you! There are some women who have it in their heads that they have to make themselves up, and they overdo it. From my experience, it comes from low self-esteem. But, while she says she likes Mark, I also like that she didn't lead him on. In other words, she didn't give him any false illusions. But, remember the song "What A Fool Believes"...

Painful as in having to watch them get all googly-eyed, or sad to see them apart? Either way, I have no interest in any of that, as I think they are the two most despicable people in the house this year. THanks for the warning. I guess I can skip watching it.

This is usually about the time of year where I start to lose interest, but this season keeps reeling me in.

21. Grant

He may be telling people what they should do, but they don't have to listen.

Paul may go down as the most brilliant BB player in history if he can pull this off and get to the end.

rburly likes this.
  22. Grant

I can't hate Mark. I understand him, and he is quite intelligent. He just doesn't have a lot of people skills, probably because he was bullied as a kid. Maybe he's an aspie.

rburly likes this.
  23. Lonson

Painful to see Jessica want words of affirmation and true expressions of affection from Cody she just wasn't going to sincerely get or get without badgering.

24. Grant

I would have put up Kevin. Now, I like kevin as a person, but he's bad for everyone's game. He's playing real slick. He made a couple of blunders with Cody, and he's been exposed, but he's still there with no real target on his back.

25. Grant

If they pursue this, that's how it's going to be. He has made it clear in many ways that he can't change, and that he won't change. He does open up around her, but he's never going to give her exactly what she wants, and she's demanding. She's not frail. If they ever split up, and I think they will, she will be the one to break it off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.