Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

i jsut listen to this poser paul tell Josh, that he lives a risky lifestyle and is totally legit while goin on and on about how he lives at home and his parents pay his rent and food in LA of all places. This dude would be living in a cardboard shack if he had to pay his own way esp in LA. everyone could live risky if they had that kind of backup, Paul is just sad. This conversation was beyond stupid.

Yea it happened, from replay videos I saw, look thru bb19 on twitter there is a video of it. I mainly do twitter on my phone so Im lazy to find a link on my pc

rburly likes this.
  2. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

^ Aside from a poll on Joker's about should a certain player be evicted, haven't found proof it happened...yet. I'm sure footage will pop up soon on Youtube.

3. CirculationUnderflow

4. F_C_FRANKLIN

It's borderline to me. To Josh, it might have not come across as being vicious, but knowing Paul it really was. Unless Josh (Or Christmas) complain, I think this is gonna be considered a non-issue and ignored.

Grant likes this.
  5. CirculationUnderflow

If josh said anything they would say he provoked it and through him out, cbs aint gonna touch their golden child since they have pulled all punches to make sure he got this far. JOSH AINT GONNA MESS UP THEIR RIG

6. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

I just can't listen to them talk right now.

7. the pope ondine

the pope ondine Forum Resident

Alex is 28. (she's one of the worst players ive seen)
    Josh doesn't know about the hurricane, his parents told bb not to tell him they dont want him to worry
    I agree on Kevin. he's a good egg.

the jokers are up in arms but unless josh makes it a big deal its a nonfactor, it was a mild 'snap out of it; thing

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  8. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

In the other countries where they have it, the celeb houseguests are usually older, established people.

9. Grant

Hah! Hah! If Paul makes it to the final two, it will prove to Cody that you can win by being nice (or pretending to be nice) to people, not by being a d*ck.

It might be just like when Raven accused Josh of trying to peep on women in the shower. A non-issue that didn't even happen. But6, you never know: Josh is so unstable that he could claim Paul assaulted him at any moment.

I read where she is 18. Oh well...

10. F_C_FRANKLIN

When everyone was introducing themselves to each other the first week the show was on, at first Alex said she was 18, then said she was kidding and admitted she was 28.

11. Grant

OK, so i'm not crazy. I was lied to.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  12. the pope ondine

wait...paul is "nice"? :laughup:

ps the slap happened on the feeds so its not fake news, the 'peeping' we'll never know since it was pre-feeds

rburly likes this.
  13. Grant

I never said it was.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  14. F_C_FRANKLIN

15. rburly

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  16. CirculationUnderflow

i dunno if its been discussed but I think WEDS will be an eviction thats pre recorded so I dunno if that means at some point the feeds will drop so us feeders cant spoil the news, but I could be wrong about weds

17. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

If players are DQ for "head butting", slapping someone definitely crosses that line.

F_C_FRANKLIN and rburly like this.
  18. rburly

Oh yeah, Paul says there will be an eviction Sunday night. So sayeth Paul. Take it to the bank! ;)

CirculationUnderflow likes this.
  19. the pope ondine

ehh I would normally agree but alex has been hitting Jason much harder all season and paul/josh have also been hitting/smacking/slapping each other constantly, this was actually mild. josh didn't think anything of it, not a paul fan but its no big deal really

20. paulewalnutz

paulewalnutz Forum Resident

If someone did that to Paul he would of made it a huge issue. IMO he should be gone for it. It's a shame BB chose to bring him back. I really dislike him so much he makes me usually tune out & I look forward to BB & now he's taken 2 seasons away from me.

21. rburly

As we've seen, Josh is scared of authority punishment, i.e. he doesn't want to offend anyone with authority. Paul has a weird type of authoritarian hold on Josh. Josh would never rat out anyone like Paul or Christmas, his familia in the house. It's another bad call by Alison Grodner.

22. the pope ondine

I thought you were asking if it really happened? ever mind :tiphat:

Grant likes this.
  23. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Was one them playing around and another serious and in anger? That makes a big difference.

24. the pope ondine

paul wasn't angry, it looks totally different out of context, watching live: "alex just played josh with fake tears, alex tells paul, paul goes up to josh and gives him a slap - snap out of it, dude - shes lying" josh didn't take it as an attack it wasnt, it was a teammate saying keep your head in the game, don't be snowed, (cant believe im defending paul lol)

Grant and Dark Mavis like this.
  25. F_C_FRANKLIN

Despite the slap, at this point, who would be on Josh side to evict Paul? Only way it would work is Josh pulls Kevin (depending on veto winner), Puts Paul in his place, Josh somehow convinces Kevin votes to evict Paul. Then, Josh decides tie-breaking vote between Kevin and Christmas to oust Paul. If all of that happens, than this will truly be the season to end all seasons (No matter who wins).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.