Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

GET US THE GOODS, im no longer on live feeds post any gems being said

Raven- I was pulling the strings for paul
    Mark - Everybody was
    Cody - I wasnt

anthontherun likes this.
  2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

I doubt they'll edit anything. It's a great show tonight!

3. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

If Cody has his way, Paul will never win the game. Raven is in Paul's corner, and I don't think Matt cares who wins.

I really do think Paul deserves to win because he played so hard and so brilliantly. Whatever anyone thinks of him, that he did very well. The jurors can't be too angry at him for allowing themselves to be manipulated by him. Again: they allowed themselves to be played.

4. Grant

But, one thing I noticed: some of the jurors seem to believe the game was rigged.

5. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Cody has said weeks ago, even though he doesn't like Paul at all, that if Paul gets to the end he deserves to win. It's the extremely emotional players that Paul really needs to win over in order to win. Jason and Alex are the 2 that are the most emotional and likely at this moment to go against Paul, Mark and Elana should go with Paul, Matt votes however Raven does.

rburly likes this.
  6. Grant

I think Alex might come around, but i'm not so sure about Jason, Mark, or Elena. Those three are very bitter. Cody is a wild card. I think Kevin would vote for Paul.

Josh was helped along to the final three. If he hadn't had X-mas and Paul to reel him in, he would have been outta there, too.

F_C_FRANKLIN and rburly like this.
  7. rburly

I really wonder how emotional some jurors will be next week. Paul's personality may play a factor.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  8. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I think they will put their emotions aside and realize Paul did outplay them all and deserves to win.

Josh had the game in his hands last week at the live double eviction with the best chance to get Paul out and Paul knew it (or so it seemed), but he blinked thinking everyone wouldn't follow his lead. I think they would've followed suit, but he gave in to Paul's "brainwashing."

F_C_FRANKLIN and Grant like this.
  9. Grant

The only flaws I see in Paul's personality is that he is dominant, an alpha, and he takes things very personally. And, he will be judged by a jury full of people with equal or worse personality flaws.

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  10. CirculationUnderflow

cant imagine the fun times in the house right now

Josh is crying about something
    Xmas is telling us shes a bad B and how she played better than everyone
    Paul bragging about his band selling out shea stadium or something

Josh telling us that they all played themselves
    Xmas zoned out on pain pills and gettting more trips out of the house
    Paul bragging about how his band has the fastest selling single of all time

Josh telling xmas that they are f2
    Xmas telling josh to shut up and understand that shes a bad b and that paul is the greatest
    paul bragging hows hes the greatest and got to f3 with no help from cbs

Must be fun feeds, hopefully you get to see some of the competitions

11. anthontherun

anthontherun Forum Resident

This was such a great quote. I'm not a big Cody fan (although compared to pretty much everyone else this season, he was fantastic) but I love how he has totally refused to suck up to production and play their game. The show mocked him for this, with all those blank-stared DR sessions, but I appreciate a change of pace from the ridiculous and obviously scripted soundbites from people like Josh and Alex.

If Josh and Christmas weren't so awful themselves, I would like to see Paul get 2nd place, because I think that's what his game really deserves. He was very much like a Russell Hantz from Survivor, making and breaking deals with everyone. People are leaving the house pissed off at him; why should they feel compelled to vote for him in the end just because he played so aggressively? And let's not forget his three weeks of immunity at the very beginning. I'm not blaming him for taking advantage of that, but that's possibly the biggest gimme in reality TV history. When people complain that nobody made a move to get rid of Paul, well, Cody tried to but got blocked from doing so. Maybe that's why Cody was so jaded.

12. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

I don't like Cody as a person but if anyone from this posse were to be brought back in a future edition, I'd like it to be him just to see if anything got through that thick skull and he plays the game differently. Most likely not but there's always that chance.

Grant and F_C_FRANKLIN like this.
  13. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

So far in the polls on Joker's Updates, Cody is in a big lead to win America's Favorite so far.

CirculationUnderflow likes this.
  14. CirculationUnderflow

paul wins 1st event and is done till event #3

15. CirculationUnderflow

sorta irritated that the took down feeds (during the season) for shows like tonight, that fight they showed where kevin said you couldnt beat a show to alex, the feeds were down for like 2 hours that day while this was going on,

16. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

I will enjoy seeing Cody win this just for the big FU it sends to the rest of these losers.

17. Grant

I'm gonna throw up.

This tells me how sick America is. It tells me that America is anti-social, rude, and latently racist.

zephyr25, applebonkerz and Lonson like this.
  18. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

The show definitely has in the past given players they like favorable edits. Look at Jeff and Jordan. There have been times when the show contradicted how a person is shown on the feeds.

19. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

What a conundrum! Do we vote for the anti-social, rude, full-of-himself racist or the rest of the whining, braying, sobbing, back-stabbing creeps? What to do, what to do?

Grant likes this.
  20. CirculationUnderflow

100% that 3 weeks makes a big difference, this way paul could get the people he needed, what I dont get is that everyone could use their temptation once and it was done, basically paul could of used his 3x, plus cody had to put up basically 5 people in the first week after some exits. Also unknown to everyone in the house, xmas and raven are real life friends with paul (and still that way to the tv audience). Cody saw this was a ruse from the start as did most people watching the feeds. CBS probably heard cody saying what he was going to do and BAM temptation, you aint getting rid of our boy paul 1st week. Plus he was on the block week (contrary to the picture they are painting) and temptation pulled him down, quite cute that xmas was the replacement and pauls real life friend in this house of strangers

ArpMoog likes this.
  21. Manapua

Manapua Forum Resident

You said it! Jeff is certainly not a role model or even the All-American boy next door CBS would have you believe.

Grant likes this.
  22. Mr. Fernando

Mr. Fernando Forum Resident

Or this is their way of giving a giant FU to Paul and his minions.

I think it can be summed up easily as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Manapua likes this.
  23. Grant

Serious question: why do you hate Paul so much? Why do you favor a violent misanthrope?

24. rburly

The HGs were up until 6 am or so their time. They came back on after midnight and were al sleeping. Production called them in for DRs in the middle of the night. They got up around 2 pm their time. They've talked and played all day. Paul and Christmas make fun of Josh all day long. I suppose its a strategy, but it looks trashy by them. He cleans everything. Paul looks serious and in control of life. They're arguing right now. The 2nd comp is tomorrow.

25. Grant

I think the plan is to get rid of Josh if they can. I'm pretty sure that's what X-mas wants to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.