Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Yes, she said it on last nights show. She said arthritis will set in and then they would have to do surgery to fix that. But, you know how doctors are. I'll bet in a year's time, she'll be running on that foot again.

rburly likes this.
  2. Grant

If you just watch the broadcasts, it's kind of hard to tell what the new alliances are. They look a little like the old alliances.

3. GLENN

GLENN Forum Resident

I was thinking the same thing. She seems to have a lot of spirit and willpower, and I hope she doesn't let a bad prognosis get her down.

Grant likes this.
  4. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

5. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

Grant likes this.
  6. Grant

7. Grant

BTW, how much is it for an all-access account?

8. rburly

$6/month with access to all of CBS shows, anytime anywhere. I just get a receipt once a month and move along.

9. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Rick has been hell-bent this thread to get James back in this season one way or another. :laugh:

jriems and rburly like this.
  10. rburly

OK, so James is sleeping and Nicole is in the bed next to him.... You have no idea how much I want to type Frank instead of Kevin. No idea why their given names don't fit them for me. ;)

jriems and applebonkerz like this.
  11. rburly

James/Jason (I think its so easy o type James for me) didn't use the POV on anyone. The noms are the same, Jessica and Dominique.

12. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

For sure Kevin doesn't seem like the right name for him. But last time I asked you said James = Paul, and now James = Jason. It gets very confusing to follow who James is code for. :)

13. Grant

I predict America gives Dominique the temptation power that allows her to take herself off at the last minute, Jess gets evicted, Cody comes back (ugh!), and your boy Paul gets put up for nomination or gets backdoored.

rburly likes this.
  14. rburly

Mark and Josh were paling pool. They haven't liked each other for a while. Mark threw hot sauce in Josh's eyes. It's still going...

15. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I think this the last week that Paul is safe from the Temptation thing he won.

Grant likes this.
  16. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

One thing I don't like about Paul is he does seem somewhat racist without actually coming out and saying it. Last season with Davonne and this one with Dominique, he seems to be taking issue with women of color, or maybe it's just me.

Grant likes this.
  17. Grant

:agree:

18. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

BIG TIME axtion on the stream

Mark threw juice hot sauce in Joshes face and all hell breaking loose

19. Grant

I just joined the live feed. What just happened outside between Dominique and Paul?

20. CirculationUnderflow

the fight was with Paul and MArk during it Dom in is out there for some reason shaking her head. Paul says dont be shaking your head or something. Dom goes who said you could talk to me why you talking to me. SO after paul goes in house mad and then DOM and Christmas have a discussion and CHristmas wont talk unless there witnesses out there

THIS IS HOW THE STREAMS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO

I cant believe mark threw Hot suace pickle juice in Joshs face

look at twitter #bb19 youll see the drink throw

21. Grant

I'm tired of CBS's censorship. It's like they block out references to certain things.

22. CirculationUnderflow

what did the block out Josh dropped an F-bomb during alll that

23. Grant

No, they've been allowing the f-word everywhere else, so it was something else CBS is censoring.

24. CirculationUnderflow

the gay F-bomb

25. Grant

Um...Josh used those words himself while he was in the hot tub giving his monologue, and CBS let those through.

In other thoughts, I have been watching what happened last night and today, and now know everything that has been happening.

Seems like Cody really stirred things up before he left. Paul really is a snake and a bully, and the house needs to get smart and get him outta there fast! He's a narcissist, and while he may not lie directly, he lies by implications just like Dom does. But, I also think Dom has some emotional issues, and hides behind her faith. I'm hoping that CBS, or someone calls out Paul for his BS and his racist idea before Dom leaves. From reading Twitter and other comments, the public sympathies are with Dom.

I have more on Mark and Josh later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.