Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

They just finished the POV ceremony, and nothing changed. Jessica was thinking about using the Veto on Ramses and put up Alex. That would have been a better move, but she didn't do it. Jody (Jessica and Cody) think Josh is going home. Josh right now is calling everybody meatballs. "I gave them the most meaty speech and those meatballs ate it UP!"

2. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

That's probably the smartest move (for them) at this point.

3. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

It's too bad Jody didn't use it to put Alex up there because she is a real danger to their game. Give her power and she will do damage.

Like I said, Josh may be unliked in that house, and he may be emotionally unstable, but he really isn't a threat. Not too many people have taken the time out to really get to know him.

I do have a strange feeling Ramses may go if Josh could just keep a low profile, but his mouth keeps writing checks he can't cash. Ramses cannot not to be trusted.

Another thing that annoys me is that he says he isn't Black, but Dominican. He's pretty ignorant. That little afro on his head didn't come from Scandinavia! But, you gotta give Ramses some credit, who else besides Mark could get away rubbing and pulling his pud up against Elena under the covers?

4. rburly

:biglaugh:

5. Grant

I watched the live feed earlier. Ramses is a little horndog! This morning he was whacking off with Alex in the other bed.

rburly likes this.
  6. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

Is production asking Cody to intentionally show his emotionless expression in DR sessions, or he really that dead inside?

7. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

He seems like a genuinely terrible person.

rburly likes this.
  8. rburly

I know people on the live feeds knew he would have to try to socialize. But Cody is a very strange, possibly dangerous, guy.

9. Dark Mavis

Dark Mavis Local Congressman

Still haven't signed up for the feeds, so... dangerous game-wise, or dangerous as in "the façade could slip and he could actually harm someone?"

10. rburly

He's young and huge and not really self-aware enough to potentially harm Cody or Mark. Let's hope that doesn't happen. He just said a while ago that he's gonna raise hell with Jessica and Cody. What that actually means is that he'll say something close to the live show and get in trouble. He can be hilarious. I've sat here and couldn't stop laughing. He's just a big kid who could do a lot of damage.

Dark Mavis likes this.
  11. rburly

They will probably play up that Josh is going home on the show. Yesterday, Paul told Josh to raise hell in the house (well, the raise hell is Josh's idea) to make it seem like today is his last day. The last I saw, Mark, Cody, Paul and Matt were in the HoH hiding a stress group while Josh was banging away on a pot and yelling how Cody is a meatball. Everyone else in the house has been studying days, what happened. Cody and Jessica have done no stymying. Only talking crap about literally everyone in the house while the isolate themselves.

In other news, Mark yelled at Elena last night. I do believe that showman is history.

12. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

The old "live double eviction" should be coming up soon, things need to be shaken up a bit, IMO...

zephyr25 and rburly like this.
  13. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Well, this should be an interesting week to see who Paul will be putting up, given all...

14. rburly

It was nice to see them open the live feeds right after the show. Cody and Paul seemed to be leading to an argument. It was about feeling blindsided on the votes last night. Paul told Cody that everyone was scurrying around trying to figure out who to vote out. So Cody, Mark and Jessica seemed placated with that answer. Elena, for some reason, made a bigger problem with feeling blindsided than anyone else. I'll put up Paul's noms after it happens.

Dark Mavis and Grant like this.
  15. Grant

The look on Mark's face was priceless right after the eviction. He looked more stunned than anyone else.. He was probably wondering what the f-- he did to his and Elena's game after he sucked up to Jody again. It also made him look untrustworthy and weak, especially after supporting Josh the week before.

LIke I said before, Kevin is a real snake, and no one sees it. He'll probably make it to at least the final three with the way he keeps flying under the radar.

rburly and Dark Mavis like this.
  16. rburly

I don't know who all played in the Temptation Temptation (or whatever it is), but Mark won and is safe for the week. Mark also is wearing a pink or yellow tu tu. Jason came in last, so he is the third nomination. The nomination ceremony should be soon.

17. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I thought immediately that Cody would start tallying up who voted for Ramses and who didn't and realize that Kevin probably didn't vote the way he said he would to him, and that there would be hell to pay. Maybe he did and maybe there is, I only watch the broadcast shows.

18. rburly

Cody is truly a clueless guy. Just a little while ago he told Jessica, Mark and Elena, "They are all against us now." Cody and Jessica have isolated themselves, for the most part. They just aren't that bright.

Paul plans to flush out/test Jessica's statement from Thursday that she and Cody are safe for 3 weeks. Paul knows he has to ask production and they'll tell him the rules of Jessica's Temp. reward. They're doing nominations right now.

19. Grant

I'm sure he did tally up the votes. But, i'm sure he could figure it out. Mark and Elena voted his way.

I'm predicting that Elena moves away from Mark to save her own game. Jody are safe for a couple of weeks, but they don't exactly have the power or numbers right now, do they? And, Jess was stupid enough to blab out what her power is to everyone, so that makes everyone's life a tad easier, especially with the temptation comp.

I've said all of this since I haven't seen the live feeds since last night.

Part of the problem is that Jody isolated themselves. Cody seems to think they can survive by not interacting too much. But, he, himself, has admitted that he's not the most sociable guy. No duh!

20. rburly

They just finished and Paul put up Cody and Jessica. When the feeds came back, Cody and Jessica were yelling at Paul ... that he "ruined the temptation" and just kept yelling. Right now Josh is yelling about Cody ( he hates him) and continues. Now, Paul is yelling so Cody and Jessica. Jason just asked if anyone would like to play twister!

21. Grant

IT's too bad you don't watch the live feeds, because there is some bad sh___ going down!

I didn't see what happened between Cody, Josh, and Mark, but Josh just beautifully dressed down Mark in the kitchen, but, as usual, Josh went too far, clanging pans together at Mark, and Mark started shoving him, wearing a green tu-tu...and they cut the cameras.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  22. rburly

The past 3 nights have been the best entertainment I've seen in many years. The dramedy is fascinating.

bru87tr and Grant like this.
  23. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

JESS wasted her HOH being stupid

FEEDS ON FIRE for the last hours or so, WIsh COdy would of beat the **** out of paul and left

bru87tr likes this.
  24. Grant

Line of the week:

Jess to Paul: "I'm talking to a man in a tu-tu1!"
    :biglaugh:

rburly likes this.
  25. CirculationUnderflow

CirculationUnderflow Well-Known Member

JESS: I wish someone punch me in face already LOL

JESS : Im gonna need a straight jacket

rburly and Grant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.