Big Collection on CL

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by kbs48, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbs48

kbs48 New Member Thread Starter

2. Holy cow! Wish I had a spare 30k :(

-s1m0n-

3. Danny

Danny Forum Resident

Now we know where MyMusicFix lives. ;)

4. withnail

withnail Forum Resident

Hmmm. In his description he says by 2010 they will not be selling cd's. It will be all downloads. Damn that's only a year and a half away, we better stock up.

5. LesPaul666

LesPaul666 Mr Markie - The Rock And Roll Snarkie

Give him a decent offer he can't refuse.;)

6. chip-hp

chip-hp Cool Cat

He needs the money ... but he can't be bothered to pack them and ship them for an extra $6,000 ... sounds like the "Asian offer" ain't legit.

291 CDs for $32,000 ($31,999 ... what's this guy in marketing) or $110 per CD ...

7. ATSMUSIC

ATSMUSIC Senior Member

what a loony, yeah it is a realy hassle to pack things up especially for only 6 THOUSAND DOLLARS!?!?!? :laugh: :help:

8. johnny33

johnny33 New Member

This is the same guy that was trying to sell on audiogon. mofiguy. He bought a lot of these on ebay over the years. I think he is a member here.

9. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

The more people go to downloads, the more great stuff I find in the used bins. Bring on the demise of the CD, I say! :righton:

10. vette442

vette442 Senior Member

Hmmm - Oakdale's 20 minutes from me. Much of that town was under 10 feet of water after Hurricane Ivan. I wonder if he had to pack them all up then and carry them to higher ground!

If anyone buys the collection, I can pick them up for you and will pack and ship for a *tiny* fraction of that $6000....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.