BMG club "Buy 1 get 4 free" expires 8/30/06

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tony Caldwell, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Caldwell

Tony Caldwell Senior Member Thread Starter

I just got an email today...

I don't know if it will work for everyone, but here it is.

To get the Buy 1, Get 4 Free offer, enter the promotion code "AU06PM1" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But hurry! Offer is only good until 8/30/06!

Sale applies to music purchases only. Promotion code discounts do not apply to previously placed orders, Featured Selections, free CD redemptions, videos and other specially priced items such as boxed sets, gift certificates and clearance selections.

2. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident In Memoriam

Great if all you want are "greatest hits" collections.
    Wish they had a catalog! Been a member for years.

3. Manos

Manos Forum Resident

Another current BMG promotion is 65% off with FREE shipping. Codes are AU06PM2 and AU06PM4. I don't know the expiry.

This sale is particularly good for double disc sets. For example, I had Chet Atkins, Guitar Legend, The RCA Years sitting in my Yourmusic cart for a while now, waiting to send an order. Their price is $11.98. With this promotion, BMG's price is $8.74. I bought this and Aretha Franklin's 30 Greatest Hits for a total of $17.48. They would have cost $23.96 at Yourmusic, and more than $30 elsewhere.

With single discs, Yourmusic usually has the lowest price.

4. ivan_wemple

ivan_wemple Senior Member

Excellent tip! I just purchased the (3) Marvin Gaye Deluxe Editions, Santana III Legacy Edition, and the Allman Brothers Eat A Peach, Clapton s/t, and Tears For Fears Songs From The Big Chair Deluxe Editions for less than $5 per disc. And it gives me almost enough bonus points for a free single CD.

Thanks!

5. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

I ordered the CLapton deluxe. Saved $1.50 from yourmusic.com. Hey, every penny counts!! :laugh:

6. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

The 2-discs GOLD series (list $19.99) are $6.99 with these coupon codes.

:agree:

7. Tony Caldwell

Tony Caldwell Senior Member Thread Starter

Wow! I know what I will be doing tonight! THANKS for the tip.

8. shnaggletooth

shnaggletooth Senior Member

How did you obtain those prices? On the site, 65% off $29.99 for the Tears For Fears' "Songs..Big Chair (Deluxe Edition)" comes up to $10.50. (Unless you mean $5.25 for each individual disc within each two-disc set).

9. Tjazz

You got it right. He was probably approximating $5 (rather than meaning less than $5 each):agree:

Codes EXPIRED

10. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

I placed another order for Elvis by the Presleys. Double disc for less than 7 bucks shipped!!! Now that is a STEAL!!

11. Tjazz

To get the Buy 1, Get 4 Free offer, enter the promotion code "N6C12" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But Hurry! Offer is only good until 11/14/06!

12. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I hope they get one of those free shipping when you buy 5 discs sales soon. Those are great for boxsets which don't get included in other free shipping sales it seems. I was planning on using that sale for some Christmas shopping this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.