Bob Barker's STILL got it! Decks annoying character on The Bold and The Beautiful

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by RickH, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickH

RickH Connoisseur of deep album cuts Thread Starter

2. RockWizard

RockWizard Forum Resident

Wish he could have did that to his busy-body mom. I had to stop watching because of that witch. Well, that and the goings on of Brook's nutsy daughter.

3. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Always loved his scene in Happy Gilmore fighting with Adam Sandler.

4. Chip TRG

Chip TRG Senior Member

Fill me in here. Isn't this a soap opera? Are they doing full blown goofball comedy like this or is this some sort of just-for-fun video?

5. RickH

RickH Connoisseur of deep album cuts Thread Starter

Yeah, it's a soap opera. Not sure how the Bob Barker connection came about but he's been on there at least a couple of times that I've seen. This scene actually aired on the show last week (my wife watches the show and knew I'd get a kick out of it when she queued it up on the DVR for me.). Bob must have been invited to loosen up all the heavy soap drama, or he's a fan of the show and wanted to promote the "get your pets spayed or neutered" campaign. Anyway, it's pretty cool that at his age he did a take-off of his wildly popular scene from Happy Gilmore.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    MMM likes this.
  6. minerwerks

minerwerks Forum Resident

They've also asked evicted Big Brother contestant Donny to be on the show, so I assume the producers are actively looking for stunt casting ideas.

7. swandown

swandown Under Assistant West Coast Forum Resident

What's with the audience noises?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.