Bootlegger Copyright Protection

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by GP, Jan 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GP

GP Senior Member Thread Starter

I had to laugh at this one. This guy has the nerve to copy-protect his copy of an illegal video, and states this openly in the description. God forbid he should lose profits from anyone else. His Buy It Now price is out of hand, and there are no refunds under any circumstances. Some Ebayers are just Mental.

The Wall, Live

2. Claude

Claude Senior Member

The Region 1 restriction is even funnier.

Why would a bootleg seller restrict the playability of his discs? Maybe he has a trade agreement with european Pink Floyd bootleggers ...

3. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

He's only trying to scare away re-bootleggers. Which is laughable in itself.

4. Mark

Mark I Am Gort, Hear Me Roar Staff

Clearly eBay crappola. As everyone knows, he can't copyright it.

5. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Are there any decent versions of The Wall Live preformed by Pink Floyd? As much of a Pink Floyd fan as I am I have never bought any of these video boots I've heard most of the copies are almost unwatchable.

Some of the Wall concerts were filmed by PF and were going to be part of The Wall movie but Alan Parker took it a differen't direction and it was said the live film was not the quality they wanted. Nevertheless it was professionally filmed and should be good enough for some kind of release.

6. Doug Hess Jr.

Doug Hess Jr. Senior Member

If it were something I was interested in, I'd buy it and copy it (I've heard it can be done....) and send one back just to show him it can be done!

7. RDK

RDK Active Member

Of course it can be done - heck, just the other day I saw that they were selling DVD-ripper software in Target of all places!

8. whaaat

whaaat LT Fanatic

Wot's... Uh the Deal with those pics of Dave and Rog on the back?

Worst cover ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.