'Breaking Bad' Movie From Creator Vince Gilligan in the Works

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AKA, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Chrome_Head

Chrome_Head Forum Resident

Thought Cranston stated something in one of the news stories about this, that he hadn’t read the script and couldn’t verify if he was in it, but that Gilligan is a “genius” and he’d love to come back if possible.

If it’s just a few months shooting for a movie, I could see him coming back. Less commitment than shooting a season of a show.

2. dmiller458

dmiller458 Forum Resident

Kurt Sutter is recycling SOA and now Vince is returning to BB? Maybe if they worked together they could come up with something original.

Lemmy them out here; how about a team of corrupt cops chase a mysterious drug kingpin? :rolleyes:

3. Matt Richardson

Matt Richardson Forum Resident

I never cared for Jessie's character, finding him more annoying than anything. I'd like to see the sequel revolve around Jr and open with Jr visiting his dad's grave. After wanting to find the real answers about what happened to WW, Jr would break-bad himself. He would go into the meth business as a means of finding those who involved his father, then he would get caught up in the lure of profits, all while working at his mom's carwash and attempting to keep his new-found trade a secret from her (re-living WW's sins).

4. artfromtex

artfromtex Forum Resident

Haven't Gilligan and his team built up enough equity with viewers to at least afford him the benefit of the doubt? We are so dang skeptical these days. I think it is rooted in our ever growing narcissism. We seem to think we are too cool to be entertained.

Tim S, Chrome_Head, Jim N. and 2 others like this.
  5. mpayan

mpayan Forum Resident

Or..

"Thats Whats Happenin': "Yo, Bitch..My Movie!"

Encuentro likes this.
  6. JHT

JHT Active Member

They should do a series on mike during his Philly cop days, with fresh actors of course.