Bruce Spizer Beatles Books on Sale

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by PMC7027, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame Thread Starter

I just wanted to let everyone know that Bruce Spizer is having a sale on his books. All of the digital books are available at $24 each (less than half the original price). He has also reduced the prices on the remaining copies of his hard back books.

His web site is www.beatle.net.

I am not associated with Bruce - just a very satisfied owner of all of his books.

2. Are the digital editions worth picking up if I have the print editions (besides the obvious portability, etc.)? His web site mentions additional content on one of the titles but not sure if it's worth it?

3. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame Thread Starter

I have the digital editions and enjoy them. I suggest you give one a try. At $24 I don't think you can go wrong. I bought all the digital books at full price and and find them a great supplement to the print editions.

4. telliott

telliott Senior Member

Just a head's up! The VJ digital book is on'y $20. If you have a larger tablet or a 2 in 1 laptop, this would be a great way to read it.

5. ibanez_ax

ibanez_ax Forum Resident

The two I really want are the Beatles Story parts 1 & 2 on Capitol Records. They are both still ridiculously overpriced at $50.00 each and $80.00 bundled for the digital editions.
    I like Bruce. I have print editions of Beatles for Sale, The Beatles Are Coming and Swan Song, but c'mon man!

6. telliott

telliott Senior Member

I just bought the VJ digital book and reading on my Chromebook is really nice. I installed the Adobe Android app and uploaded the book to free Adobe cloud storage. I think I saw the Capitol books on sale for $50 for both at one time. They may go on sale again around the holidays.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  7. Larry Geller

Larry Geller Surround sound lunatic

Anyone who owns Capitol Box Vol. 1 should spring the $3.00 for Spizer's insert.

g.z. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.