Buckingham/Nicks' Fleetwood Mac

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by proufo, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proufo

proufo Forum Resident Thread Starter

NYT Article on Mick Fleetwood

It would be timely for the new album to:

1) Be released in 2-ch DVD-A since day one.

2) Provide a multichannel mix.

Regards.

2. lennonfan

lennonfan New Member

I vote for all the Mac albums to come out in 5.1 DVD-A....of course, there are a couple duds in there...but Bare Trees, Mystery To Me, Tusk, Fleetwood Mac and Then Play On are eternal classics in my tome:)
    Y'know, it was kinda funny...in 1997 when The Dance came out they talked of Lindsey's album being 90% done and that they may make it a Fleetwood Mac album....hmm...it's taken them 5 years to finish the other 10%?
    LOL

I saw the very final show with the Classic lineup, right next to Chris McVie....told her how much I loved her, and she smiled at me;)
    Shook my fist rockin' at Stevie, and Ms. Nicks pointed at me and shook her fist back.....ah, memoreeez....

3. TommyTunes

TommyTunes Senior Member

I one of those people who feel that the "real" Fleetwood Mac ended when Peter Green left the band. I'm quite satisfied with the remastering that was done for the Blue Horizon Box set however my all time favorite Fleetwood Mac album Then Play On just crys for a proper remastering. I'd be happy with just a clean properly mastered 2 channel release. I own numerous copies of this album and feel that each version was sonicly compromised, perhaps due to the length of each LP side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.