Bull Moose......a class act?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by MerseyBeatle, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ARK

ARK Forum Resident

Did you get it?

2. MYKE

MYKE Not The Oldest When I'm Here

Why is that an impossibility ? I've checked tracking on a Sunday many times, in the same time frame you're referring to, saw my order was coming, and received it on the Monday before.

3. anthontherun

anthontherun Forum Resident

It did not arrive before I left unfortunately...would have been nice to have for the trip, but oh well. I'm listening to it right now at least.

MYKE likes this.
  4. MerseyBeatle

MerseyBeatle Forum Resident Thread Starter

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting Portland, ME and the Moose was within walking distance to my hotel. Bought several items including The Who Brunswick singles 45 box, still sealed at half price. The staff were very nice and helpful. I hope I can get back one day.

Bill Mac, tmtomh, ARK and 1 other person like this.
  5. melstapler

melstapler Forum Resident

Bull Moose are a highly respectable retailer who seem to take pride in every transaction. Above all else, they're incredibly honest. God bless Bull Moose!

6. MYKE

I refuse to take this for granted. I won't.
    Everybody, I mean everybody ships an album USPS Media Mail.
    I bought a copy of the Hendrix Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival from the Bull.
    $33.97 which qualifies for free shipping.
    They shipped it Priority ! It's nearly here already. Should be inside by Friday !!!

Soundstage Direct shipped the new Joe Walsh 7 days ago. It's been sitting in Memphis for 2 days now.:shake:

Bull Moose. A Class act.

7. thebunk

thebunk Forum Resident

Seeing this thread reminds me how much the semi-annual RSD haters really hurt the forum by driving Chris out of here.

8. MYKE

I e mailed him my post yesterday. Today I woke up to his response, " thank you for noticing," was the part that jumped out at me. To him, such selflessness, and putting his customers first is just natural. Wow. Far and few between, that's for damn sure.

9. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

What's "RSD haters"? I might have figured it out "Record Store Day"?

Huge fan of Bull Moose :)! I love visiting the local Portsmouth, NH store to browse their inventory and to chat with the staff. Awesome music stores on so many levels! Brings me back to my days of visiting record stores in the Boston area in the early '70s :).

10. Vinyl Addict

Vinyl Addict Forum Resident

I have the Salem NH Bullmoose about 10 minutes from my home, yet yesterday my wife and I took an hour and a half drive to a couple Bullmoose in Maine. We do it a couple times a year.
    The Portsmouth NH store is a great location also, my wife used to work in Portsmouth.

Bill Mac likes this.
  11. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

Any good finds at the Maine stores?

Vinyl Addict likes this.
  12. Vinyl Addict

Vinyl Addict Forum Resident

No not really, a couple finds in the clearance area, but nothing worth mentioning.

Bill Mac likes this.