[CCM] Early Sheila Walsh

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Alice Wonder, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice Wonder

Alice Wonder Active Member Thread Starter

What I Have:

Future Eyes, US release (SPR 1057)
    War of Love (SPR 1067) - not sure of the quality, the jacket at least has a lot of wear
    Don't Hide Your Heart (SPR 1101) - New still in shrinkwrap
    w/ Steve Taylor: Transatlantic Remixes

What I'm still occassionaly looking for : Triumph in the Air
    UK release of Future Eyes, which has a different track listing and I believe the tracks that are the same were mixed differently.

What I don't know is if the UK releases of the oher albums differ from US in the mixing.
    Anyone familiar with early releases of Sheila Walsh know?

Once I have a turntable set up, the plan is to needledrop them, even the one that is still in shrinkwrap.

I also have some of her stuff from her CD era (e.g. shadowlands) but as her style changed, I became less interested. Her early stuff though that AFAIK was never released digital, I just loved it.

2. Mark B.

Mark B. Forum Resident

If you havent't already done so, you might want to contact the folks at nifty music (I think the web site is www.nifty-music.com). They seem to always have some non-US CCM selling on their site and would probably be able to answer your questions. Just google "nifty music" and you should be able to find the site pretty easily. Good luck.

3. Alice Wonder

Alice Wonder Active Member Thread Starter

4. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

Sheila Walsh is an excellent artist overall though, especially early on up to the Shadowlands era.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.