CD and Record Stores in Columbus, OH*

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by alamo54us, Nov 8, 2014.

1. greelywinger

greelywinger That T-Rex Guy

Went to 'Lost Weekend' today & was not impressed with the condition of a lot of his vinyl.
    A lot of it had scuffs (or worse visible scratches).
    Only came away with 3 pieces for my collection.

Darryl

2. Chris C

Chris C Music was my first love and it will be my last!

I was a little worried that you might not find much there, although it is a decent little store. Next time go to "Used Kids", not all that far from "Lost Weekend" or another small place, also fairly close to "Lost Weekend", called "Records per minute", which is run by a guy who is a bit of an audiophile (He sells Rega and other higher end turntables and a lot of MFSL and A.P. type LP releases) and sadly, he is also a bit of a know it all as well, which can often be a bit of a bummer. I find it always best to not ask him a lot of questions or try having small chit-chat, as he will usually just pi$$ you off before he is through. I can't really explain it, but he just rubs me the wrong way, but he does have some decent stuff for sale.

3. greelywinger

greelywinger That T-Rex Guy

Which place has records in better condition, Don't want to look at beat-up/scratched records.
    I can go to HPB for that.

Darryl